Crazy Player, Pushing Everything 1/2 100 Max

I'm raising a ton of hands. Villain 1 is pushing a lot. He'll call raises and then just grab a random stack and push them. I cracked him with A-high earlier when I felt like I was ahead but also had a flush draw to go with it. He's definitely betting out draws, but also did it with two pair. If he bets the flop, he sticks the turn. If he checks, he check-folds.Villain 2 is tight. He's raised once or twice the entire time and has shown down good hands. He'll take a flop with suited connectors, big hands, pairs, but doesn't seem to be making any moves.I have 600 or so in front of me. Both villains are around 400.I raise QcTc from MP to 6. Villain 2 calls from CO. Villain 1 calls from SB.Flop is:8-5-5, one club.Villain 1 grabs a stack of chips and pushes it forward. It's 24 dollars. I call. Villain 2 calls.Turn:QVillain 1 pushes forward 150. Hero...?

i would say def fold here. calling bluffing is fine on the flop, but the fact that the 3rd guy called behind you, plus that the 1st guy is now leading again strong most likely means Q10 is drawing to 2 outs here based on what you said.

It seems like you knew he was going to make a bet similar to this regardless on the turn card. So if you were willing to make the flop call can you really fold when you hit the turn? Sure he could have a 5, but with his betting pattern his range is so much wider than a 5.Would he r/r preflop with a big pair?

i would say def fold here. calling bluffing is fine on the flop, but the fact that the 3rd guy called behind you, plus that the 1st guy is now leading again strong most likely means Q10 is drawing to 2 outs here based on what you said.
He said if villain 1 bets the flop he sticks the turn, so hero has to expect another bet on the turn. I did miss that we are stuck in the middle though.

Both villains re-raise preflop with big pairs, villain 1 re-raises preflop with cards that he feels like re-raising with.If you raised villain 1, he either 1) called & donk bet the next street or 2) folded. I called the flop intending to put him all in on any turn that gave me outs and some that didn't.Acid, I'm in for 300.

Both villains re-raise preflop with big pairs, villain 1 re-raises preflop with cards that he feels like re-raising with.If you raised villain 1, he either 1) called & donk bet the next street or 2) folded. I called the flop intending to put him all in on any turn that gave me outs and some that didn't.Acid, I'm in for 300.
I want you to post some strat hands from when you sit in the 5/10 NL there with the $100 max buyin.

I should also clarify that when I say villain 1 pushes the turn after betting the flop, I don't necessarily mean all in (as the case here). He pushes hard, overbetting. If his stack dictated it, he'd be all in.

I would have folded flop. I don't like calling flop to bluff turn when he's betting it so hard. I super don't like that strategy with tighty that isn't making moves calling behind you on flop. Granted if you raise the maniac on the turn the tighty can only play nut hands, but it seems way too risky with what is Q high, top pair, or turned gutty or flush draw. I'd rather just wait it out and actually flop something on him and let him do his shove antics.It seems like you want to beat him in a huge pot with next to nothing. Besides stroking ego, it doesn't seem optimal against his style of play. (I answered this as if I didn't know you would want to stroke that ego to the utmost)

Results:I folded, tight villain folded. I would've called without thinking had it been heads up.

that tight villian behinds makes things soo much trickier.
Yes, he was supposed to fold on the flop. :)My punishment for not having position.P.S. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=111059 This is the A9 hand I was referring to via AIM.