Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

We have decided on Oak Brook Golf Club as the location. Please post here or PM me asap if you are going to make it.Oak Brook Golf ClubIn for golfchgocubs99 (confirmed)leftygolfer (confirmed)speedkills (confirmed)cubsfan44 (confirmed)Suited Up (confirmed)gallo (50/50)Huskers20 (confirmed)Outkicked (confirmed)fright101 (confirmed)checkymcfold (confirmed)zimmer4141 (confirmed)In for afterwardschgocubs99 (confirmed)leftygolfer (confirmed)speedkills (confirmed)MJINK3 (confirmed)Suited Up (confmried)cubsfan44 (confirmed)Gallo (confirmed)Huskers20 (confirmed)Outkicked (confirmed)checkymcfold (confirmed)zimmer4141 (confirmed)OK, with the weather warming up it is time for Part 2! Last year was definitely one for the memory books, let's see if we can't top it this year. As you see by the title I think we should shoot for May 10 as the date.I have two ideas for locations in mind. If Jeff (leftygolfer) is willing to host the afterparty again, we should shoot for a course in that area. Obviously this can change but here are my first two thoughts. I have played both a couple of times and they are both pretty good courses, but I am not a good golfer so if those that are want to chime in with suggestions or a vote on these two, or other nearby courses, that would be great.Carraige Greens Country Club - Darien, off of 1-55 and I believe Cass Av. About $50 with cart.Oak Brook Golf Club - Oak Brook, right off of 294 and Cermak Rd (22nd St). From the website itself it looked like around $90 with cart but this site says $67. My final idea would be something like Cog Hill, but that's a bit of a hike from LaGrange. Let me know your thoughts, if your interested, and I will start calling to set up tee times. Even if you posted in the other thread that you were interested or "in", please reply here so we can get a semi-accurate count ASAP.Also, while the May 10 is arbitrary, I am not going to change that unless there are a ton of objections. There is no way to pick a perfect date for everyone, unfortunately, but it's best to just pick a date and stick with it on these things. The only person who is the exception is our after party host...Jeff once your done with less important things like getting married, let me know if this date works for you for the post game show!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem Jamie.Between your stylish good looks and my pimp ride the ladies will be all over us.4jouuf.jpgKurt, find your own ride.
those are some sweet rims. they've gotta be 34"s, at least. can you pick me up in a truck where the front ones match the back ones, though?
I should really start insisting you guys come to the city for all this crap.
I live 5 minutes from a top notch course (Bon Vivant CC). Weekend rates with a cart $40! I have an awesome basement with heat. Lets all play down here.
I live 5 minutes from a top notch course (Bon Vivant CC). Weekend rates with a cart $40! I have an awesome basement with heat. Lets all play down here.
Lets see... One person who lives in boofoo wastes the extra gas to come up here, or 20 people who don't, spend a small fortune on gas.Yeah, seems like a good plan.
LMAO, don't think I didn't see that.Is anyone going to pick a course or what?

I'm In.One other course is Willow Crest in Oak Brook, one good thing about this one would be if Lefty can't host, is that it is part of a Marriott resort and we might be able to get some sort of bar/party room conference room.Played there once and pretty nice and the bar is large.But no true preference on which course.Huskers20

I'm In.One other course is Willow Crest in Oak Brook, one good thing about this one would be if Lefty can't host, is that it is part of a Marriott resort and we might be able to get some sort of bar/party room conference room.Played there once and pretty nice and the bar is large.But no true preference on which course.Huskers20
Thats the one on Midwest just North of Ogden right?