Looshle's Losers Team Thread

when we both end up 12-3, i think both teams should get $1000, instead of splitting the singular $1000. but thats just me.
I will lay you 20-1 odds that you both don't finish 12-3.
That goes double for you mister.I need a bye man, can't get a bye with a #3 seed.
Looshle's losers are going to close out at 12-3 and win best record. On a side note, have we clenched a playoff spot? Is 9-6 good enough to get in?
Looshle's losers are going to close out at 12-3 and win best record. On a side note, have we clenched a playoff spot? Is 9-6 good enough to get in?
if you happened to lose all 3, im not sure you would get in. it would take some time to figure out, but it probably hurt your conference record and you'd be a bubble team coming down to one of the many tiebreakers.

I did a brief analysis...and it would take alot of things to happen for looshle to not make the playoffs. It is damn near impossible.It is highly likely that the 6th seed in the spades conference will be 8-7.

I did a brief analysis...and it would take alot of things to happen for looshle to not make the playoffs. It is damn near impossible.It is highly likely that the 6th seed in the spades conference will be 8-7.
Well, unless any of the 5 leading teams finish 0-3, there's 1 more spot up for grabs for the teams at 6-6 or below right now. Someone out of that log jam will probably have to win out and take the last spot at 9-6.
Well, unless any of the 5 leading teams finish 0-3, there's 1 more spot up for grabs for the teams at 6-6 or below right now. Someone out of that log jam will probably have to win out and take the last spot at 9-6.
WHat is really interesting is that all the 6-6 teams play important games...most of them..against each other.If one goes 3-0..he would be guaranteed a spot.