Team Canada At Looshle's Losers

Winning Team: Team CanadaWinning Player: fleung22Losing Team: Looshle's LosersLosing Player: gearchestinTime of Match: Appox. 20 min.Summary:Grinder was by far the toughest match I've had so far. This gent was very aggressive and took the lead early.The turning point was when I re-raised all-in off the button with AQs and got called by Q4. I won the pot and took the lead for the first time.The final hand I raised 55 on the button (blinds 15-30) with AJ and Grinder made it 220 which smelled like another steal. I moved in and had him covered and got called with K9. Neither player improved and Team Canada wins the big match.GG Grinder.

oops guess I wasn't suppose to make the thread, thought home team was suposed to my mistake. Ya your style messed me up, and I couldn't figure out what to do on any hand. Felt like I was getting steamrolled, and when I would put up resistance you would move in. I obviously made some horrendous calls q4, k9. But I felt overmatched and was hoping to get lucky with my big lead

oops guess I wasn't suppose to make the thread, thought home team was suposed to my mistake. Ya your style messed me up, and I couldn't figure out what to do on any hand. Felt like I was getting steamrolled, and when I would put up resistance you would move in. I obviously made some horrendous calls q4, k9. But I felt overmatched and was hoping to get lucky with my big lead
Grinder, I think you're being wayyyy too tough on yourself.Outside of the all-in calls you made you made some really solid plays. I had to adjust my game in order to make the comeback.I'm really curious to know if you had the set on a the big hand X-X-9-9 that put me down to just under 700 chips.I had a strong hand but when you came over the top after I check-raised you on the turn I couldn't make the call. Didn't know whether you made a play or had the hand.
:D k6 :blush:i think it was like i limp button with k6, you raise, I call. Flop was 962, you bet, i call. Turn is a 9, you check i lead 200 into a 300 pot, you make it 500. Honestly, when I bet the turn I put you on overs or a bluff, but when you raised to 500 my thought on what you had obviously changed. I thought it might be a weak overpair like 1010 or jj and you would lay it down, which you didOh ya, and in regards to my play, for whatever reason I just felt very nervous the whole match. I knew how important the game was and it got to me. You were beating me out of every small pot, and i was very card dead, so my only option was to bluff you out of all the big pots, which is very nervewracking after a while. The q4, I knew i was behind 100% but I hoped you might have a hand like ak, aj, a10 or the like, where I wasn't a huge dog and could just end the match quickly. I really thought you were the better player, and playing big pots was to my advantage. And teh 106 offsuit, well what can I say, I thought you were restealing :club:
:club: k6 :blush:i think it was like i limp button with k6, you raise, I call. Flop was 962, you bet, i call. Turn is a 9, you check i lead 200 into a 300 pot, you make it 500. Honestly, when I bet the turn I put you on overs or a bluff, but when you raised to 500 my thought on what you had obviously changed. I thought it might be a weak overpair like 1010 or jj and you would lay it down, which you did
Yeah, I was 60% sure you were making a move but that wasn't enough to make me call. Great move...you've definitely got the courage to make great plays.Perhaps we'll meet again in the playoffs.GL with the rest of the season.