Two Pair On A Suited Flop

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($1.08)UTG ($3)Button ($2.18)Hero ($1.98)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5s.gif, ad.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BB raises to $0.1, Hero calls $0.04.Flop: ($0.20) ah.gif, 5h.gif, 8h.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.2, BB raises to $0.98, Hero calls $0.78.Turn: ($2.16) 7d.gif(2 players)River: ($2.16) 4c.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $2.16Comments on everything appreciated

Comments on everything appreciated
I think PF is fine.I like to overbet these flops a little to make sure villain isn't drawing. What is that ... 50 BBs villain shoved into our flop bet? Not sure about the flop CALL, but villain could be holding AxKh / AxQh Mmmmmmmmmmm ..... I don't know if it's standard. Need a read.
I think PF is fine.I like to overbet these flops a little to make sure villain isn't drawing. What is that ... 50 buyins villain shoved into our flop bet? Not sure about the flop CALL, but villain could be holding AxKh / AxQh Mmmmmmmmmmm ..... I don't know if it's standard. Need a read.
Buyins... big blinds... same thing :)Standard.
I like to overbet these flops a little to make sure villain isn't drawing.
You don't need to overbet to offer the villain incorrect odds. Stop being afraid of everything.
What is that ... 50 BBs villain shoved into our flop bet? Not sure about the flop CALL, but villain could be holding AxKh / AxQh Mmmmmmmmmmm ..... I don't know if it's standard. Need a read.
The villain has KxKh or AxKh type hands here almost all of the time based on preflop action. Rarely he'll show up with the case AA or he minreraised you with something gay like KQhh, but it's not enough of the time to make a difference. You don't need a read, you just need to stick your chips into the pot.