fcp fantasy league

anyone interested in doing A FCP hockey fantasy league. Categories most commonly used are: Goals AssistsPlus/MinusPower play goalsWinsGoals against averageRoster suggestion has 21 player's. 4 centers, 8 wingers, 6 defenseman and 3 goalies.Anybody interested?Thoughts about format?TQ stats seems to be pretty good and affordable as far as keeping track of everything.

I'm in, I was just about to post a thread about this. Yahoo has the best (IMO) Fantasy Hockey setup, I would recommend running it there. It would be great if we could get a lot of interest.

I have gone on Yahoo to see what they have as far as fantasy hockey. The site stated that it will start in August once they have everything setup for the new season. I signed up to be notifed once they are up in running. Here is the link to fantasy hockey on Yahoo:http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey I am not sure if Yahoo limits # of teams to 20 as has been stated. If that is the case, then we are limited to the first 19 that have indicated they are in when responding to this post. The last spot is reserved for Daniel, in case he want's to join us.John

If somone sets it up I will be all about playing. As far as yahoo limiting to 20 teams, we could use multiple leagues with the same rules for points and compare highest points. Obviously there will be a few issues, but it should still be good.

If you get the league going on Yahoo, I'll play as well. Can't play in enough fantasy leagues, adds to the enjoyment of watching games not involving your favorite teams.JRB

I think it would make sense for DN to be in the league with the first 19 others that posted in this thread that said they want to play. I believe we have 18 right now (can't really tell because of a few "guest" posts). Does this sound good?