I love your adjustments and how you exploited your opponents flaws. MY only question is could you C-bet less when you miss and bet more when you hit vs that particular opponent. I realize that is exploitable but I don't think a guy that is playing his hands basically face up will ever exploit you. that is a strategy I have used at 50NL to stack fish and it just saves money when I whiff and they hit. I would never use it vs. a thinking opponent that could exploit it, and if I felt he was taking advantage of that I would adjust back.When you started to 4x every button I love the adjustment so much. he is peeling atc and he is going to miss and c/f and that makes you more monies. Any response on how you adjust and expoit other HU types would be great. TAG regs, thinkin LAGS, weak tight, stations etc........... I know DN probably wouldnt like it but I think his strategy is better vs more aggro opponents where we need to keep pots manageable. thoughts???????

I love your adjustments and how you exploited your opponents flaws. MY only question is could you C-bet less when you miss and bet more when you hit vs that particular opponent. I realize that is exploitable but I don't think a guy that is playing his hands basically face up will ever exploit you. that is a strategy I have used at 50NL to stack fish and it just saves money when I whiff and they hit. I would never use it vs. a thinking opponent that could exploit it, and if I felt he was taking advantage of that I would adjust back.When you started to 4x every button I love the adjustment so much. he is peeling atc and he is going to miss and c/f and that makes you more monies. Any response on how you adjust and expoit other HU types would be great. TAG regs, thinkin LAGS, weak tight, stations etc........... I know DN probably wouldnt like it but I think his strategy is better vs more aggro opponents where we need to keep pots manageable. thoughts???????
I usually just try to keep my flop and turn sizing the same, and then use my read on the hand to determine my bet on the river. For instance, if I'm playing 3/6 HU and I raise every button to 18, then bet 24 into 36 on the flop as my standard cbet, then I bet 62 into 84 on the turn, when he checks the river the pot is 208 (I think) so now I usually bet 3 different amounts depending on what I'm trying to accomplish, I'll bet around 135, 200, or 416. I think C-betting big when you have a hand and small when you dont on the flop is a bad habit to get into, it's really not that hard to pick up on something that obvious, that's like the oreo cookie tell of online poker, imo. Sometimes I c-bet different sizes on the flop when I play too many tables but they're always random and only off by a couple numbers. Also, keep in mind you dont always have to c-bet when you miss, if you miss sometimes you can just give up, or bet the turn if he checks twice. About exploiting HU types, I'll be making at least another hour or two of HU videos this week so it should hopefully be up soon.

I dont know how long ago you made the last HU video or if you still struggle with re buying on cake but I thought I would share what I know about it.When you rebuy on cake it trys to put that exact amount into your stack. If you try to add on more then the table max it will not put any money on. So this means that if you try to add on $50 when you have $150 stack and then win a $2 blind steal, it wont add any money on. (50 into 152 = over table max of 200 )With all this in mind the best time to add on is just before you are going to fold since you cant win the pot.You can add on just before you check on the river for showdown but if you are trying to add on $50 for example and you win the $20 pot , you will still be $30 short of a full stackI Hope this helps.