Daniel And His Blackberry

I just got a blackberry and i know daniel has one too and what would be cool would be a daniel theme.
blackberrys is the good when communication with goods human talk to people text much internet i fail
Hate my Blackberry
Why? Im tossed up between Blackberry and Iphone, cost isnt an issue since work pays for it....what should I get. (I already have a video Ipod but could give that to my wife who's been whining about wanting one.)
Why? Im tossed up between Blackberry and Iphone, cost isnt an issue since work pays for it....what should I get. (I already have a video Ipod but could give that to my wife who's been whining about wanting one.)
I don't like the bare bones feel of blackberry software.I really like how the messaging, browsing, and music playing work on the iphone.Iphone ftw, especially with the new lower price.Although a new model is coming out for blackberry only with At&t, so you might check that out too.
You can't stop it from checking for emails once you have it set up. I hate the little ball that you have to use to navigate around it. All in all, I tried out a Treo before I got the Blackberry, and the only reason I went with the Blackberry is because it would cost an extra $15 per month for the Treo. Biggest mistake I have ever made with regards to a phone.
You can't stop it from checking for emails once you have it set up. I hate the little ball that you have to use to navigate around it. All in all, I tried out a Treo before I got the Blackberry, and the only reason I went with the Blackberry is because it would cost an extra $15 per month for the Treo. Biggest mistake I have ever made with regards to a phone.
Dont feel too bad, the Treos were awful. Our company dropped them as soon as the new generation of B'berry's came out.

Iphone for sure, but be sure your company's servers support the new push button iphone. My company has the 2000 server, which iphone does not yet support. 2000 is an old server, though, so you should be ok.

Iphone for sure, but be sure your company's servers support the new push button iphone. My company has the 2000 server, which iphone does not yet support. 2000 is an old server, though, so you should be ok.
Yeah, it does, one of the partners has one. Though I was at the Apple store and I asked if they had any in stock and the guy said "yes but it doesnt blah blah blah" (incomprehensible to a non-techie) and another one said "yeah most people dont even know theres a difference"
I have an iPhone and it is by far the most useful piece of consumer electronics I have ever owned.
QFT. I've had mine for about a week now, and I don't know how I ever got by without it. And it isn't even hockey season yet.
QFT. I've had mine for about a week now, and I don't know how I ever got by without it.
I couldn't play near the amount of golf without one. The single greatest invention of our times...need to thank al gore for that one, i think he came up with it right after he finished the interweb!!!Have Blackberry and is solid. Iphone has more bells and whistles (that i don't know how to use) but isn't offered by Verizon...who just happens to be my largest client.
I couldn't play near the amount of golf without one. The single greatest invention of our times...need to thank al gore for that one, i think he came up with it right after he finished the interweb!!!Have Blackberry and is solid. Iphone has more bells and whistles (that i don't know how to use) but isn't offered by Verizon...who just happens to be my largest client.
I heard yesterday on a techie show that Iphone's battery life is awful? I dont take too many long flights where Im away from a power source so it shouldnt be too critical, but it would be a pain to be tethered to one constantly.akoff...what business? or more specifically do you work with Marc Reed at V?
I heard yesterday on a techie show that Iphone's battery life is awful? I dont take too many long flights where Im away from a power source so it shouldnt be too critical, but it would be a pain to be tethered to one constantly.akoff...what business? or more specifically do you work with Marc Reed at V?
I charge it at night and it lasts throughout the day. Definitely shorter battery life than the original iPhone though. If you do take a long flight, it will last longer since you will turn off 3G which is the major battery hog.

Lol every time I see something about a Blackberry, I'm reminded of the time our Montana state auditor put Carroll College in Helena into lockdown because someone saw him put his Blackberry into his pocket and thought it was a gun.