Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $40.20CO: $52.50Button: $30.20Hero: $123.70BB: $95.80Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with K :) K :D UTG folds, CO calls, Button folds, Hero raises to $2, BB calls, CO calls.Flop: T :D 6 :D 6 :club: ($6, 3 players)Hero bets $5, BB raises to $13, CO folds, Hero calls.Turn: 9 :D ($32, 2 players)Hero bets $25.5, BB raises all-in $80.8, Hero calls.River: A :) ($193.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $193.6)Results:Final pot: $193.6Villain is 28.79/19.70/4.75 over 132 handsThought about crai on turn, but decided to bet.Comments?

From the looks of it hes either flopped a full house with a pair of tens or at least a set of sixes. Unless he wants to play a pair of tens super aggressively, which seems a little TOO crazy. I would be very surprised if your Kings were good after the second all-in reraise on the turn!

Yeah, uh, don't call the turn. You're getting like 2:1, and you're never even a 2:1 dog if you're behind (which you usually are after that action).

Looks good, if villain has a 6 here he played it well vs your hand.
I agree with cwik and think you played it well. I think TT shows up here some of the time but not enough for you to fold to the all-in. My guess is TT, JJ, or QQ and villain thinks you've got AKss.
Erm. I think he should be giving it up. Going busto with just kings when the BB called a standard raise preflop OOP, raised the C-bet on the flop, and then shoved to a 1/2 buy-in bet on the turn is never screwing around. On the turn I don't think you can like ever call. Ever.Ok I've been told that the guy is pretty lag. So is he raising a lot of cbets? Playing back post flop a lot? Multi-barrelling? I just hate going broke with Kings for 200bbs.

Am I this horrible at poker now or are we never ahead? What do we beat that gives us action here? JJ or QQ, I guess, but they would probably have 3bet pf (especially with those stats). QJs is the only reasonable possibility considering action on every street.

Am I this horrible at poker now or are we never ahead? What do we beat that gives us action here? JJ or QQ, I guess, but they would probably have 3bet pf (especially with those stats). QJs is the only reasonable possibility considering action on every street.
Assuming that he isnt playing on tilt i highly doubt QJs would be played like that by anyone who knows how to play this game.

100BB stacks I probably reraise the flop and go from there, without a specific read I really don't like stacking off 200BB's with one pair.Out of position I'm playing this for pot control and probably just check / calling down after the flop raise.

you are usually beat in this spot, only hands you beat are 98 spades or JJ or QQ. also, donking the turn is awful in this hand. if you arnt going to 3 bet the flop, then check call or check raise the turn.

you are usually beat in this spot, only hands you beat are 98 spades or JJ or QQ. also, donking the turn is awful in this hand. if you arnt going to 3 bet the flop, then check call or check raise the turn.
I would say Q6
A9 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooted. That's right. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooted!

Guys...we can actually beat a lot of hands from bad LAG players. I don't particularly like the b/c, db/c line, but we're ahead here a decent portion of the time.Hands we don't beat: AA, TT, 6x, 8s7s (I actually think AA/TT are pretty unlikely...and I'm throwing out some 6x's)Hands we beat: QQ, JJ, AT (particularly AdTd), KdTd, QdTd, JdTd, T9, Td8d, Td7d, QsJs, Js9s, Js8s, 9s8s, 9s7sHere's what Stove says: equity win tie pots won pots tiedHand 0: 45.991% 46.42% 00.00% 2952942 89.00 { AA, QQ-TT, 66, ATs, A6s, KcTc, KdTd, QsJs, QdTd, JdTd, Js9s, Js8s, T9s, Td8d, Td7d, 9s8s, 9s7s, 96s, 8s7s, 86s, 76s, 64s+, ATo, A6o, T9o, 76o }Hand 1: 54.009% 54.51% 00.00% 3467933 89.50 { KhKs }