I am playing pretty aggressive and splashy at: 32.56% /25.58%/ 3.80. I have shown down one big hand where I raised from the CO with 5-4ss, flopped two pair, and lost a good sized pot to a rivered straight. So anyone who is watching knows that I can raise pretty liberally.Villain is a super donk at: 53.57% /3.57%/ 0.41 PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($25.40)Button ($4)SB ($26.75)BB ($24.75)UTG ($50.35)MP ($13.60)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7s.gif, 9s.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.5, 1 fold, SB calls $1.40, 1 fold, MP raises to $3, Hero calls $1.50, SB calls $1.50.Flop: ($9.25) 6c.gif, ts.gif, 3s.gif(3 players)SB checks, MP bets $10.6 (All-In), Hero...A few intersting things in this hand. First, villain limp/min-raised into a raiser and cold caller, which is strange. Anyone fold this after he raises? The SB, who behind me, is not raising as he is at 28.57% /4.76%/ 0.50. So I think its safe to assume he is either calling or folding.Also, I have a really hard time playing this type of hand against a short stacker knowing that I am getting to cards for this price. If he had a full stack I am insta-mucking this because I will have to call another bet to hit if I brick the river.

It's just a donk with AA,You have the odds to call in this position, but if the opponent were deep stacked under the same circumstances, then I would shove this flop on him. You do not call 3bets with suited connectors pre-flop and then fold combo draws on the flop ever, you must shove a 12 outer on them for the folding equity/coin flip here. 15 outers and pair + draw are more flexible, since both of them have the odds to call a pot sized bet on the turn, but playing suited connectors in a 3bet pot and then folding a combo draw on the flop is pointless, since this is exactly what you were hoping for when you called him in the first place.

Is there a chance that villain flopped a set of 10s? Even though a donk, even a donk can realize when someone is pushing pushing. It is either that or AA. I'm still in there and gambling. Not that much to actually call. That is why you played the hand to hit dominating draws :club:

Is there a chance that villain flopped a set of 10s? Even though a donk, even a donk can realize when someone is pushing pushing. It is either that or AA. I'm still in there and gambling. Not that much to actually call. That is why you played the hand to hit dominating draws :club:
It's just that the limp, then small reraise is such a strong move that u generally see rookies do to "maximize the value of their hand" that it's so likely it's 98% AA and 1% KK. Unless you think it's that 1% where a donk is making this move with the very vulnerable TT, I think you have to put him on AA.

I dont get the raise preflop to 6bb, it seems rather large.I also think you guys are overestimating the guys range here. Sure he has AA alot but he also has AK, 44 and other random shit quite a bit. Since we cant fold Im just wondering if we should just call or raise on the flop to get sb out. If mp has AA then its a no brainer call but for the times mp has trash it may be worth it to raise and get sb off some sort of pair or higher fd and clear out our outs in case our 9s or 7s could be good too.

I dont get the raise preflop to 6bb, it seems rather large.
Have you played on Pokerstars?!?? They call everything pre-flop, always. So I had been increasing my raising size pre-flop to charge these donks more to see a flop. I had been raising to 4 and 5 times the BB always. I had been raising a lot. So 5x the BB +1 limper means I raise it to 6BB.I agree that there needs to be a decent discussion about how to act more than just call. What do we want with the guy behind us? Do we want to try and get him involved too (just call) or isolate by raising?
Have you played on Pokerstars?!?? They call everything pre-flop, always. So I had been increasing my raising size pre-flop to charge these donks more to see a flop. I had been raising to 4 and 5 times the BB always. I had been raising a lot. So 5x the BB +1 limper means I raise it to 6BB.I agree that there needs to be a decent discussion about how to act more than just call. What do we want with the guy behind us? Do we want to try and get him involved too (just call) or isolate by raising?
If you think that raising to 6x preflop is the only way to have any fold equity then just limp behind. You seem way too concerned about keeping your stats TAG instead of just playing your best.

I don't mind raising with this hand because if you hit the right flop, you can get a lot of money out of it. If someone has a large PP they won't be expecting someone to be raising with a hand such as 97ss. And hitting a flop, like we did, will hopefully have the money getting into the pot, like it did

I don't mind raising with this hand because if you hit the right flop, you can get a lot of money out of it. If someone has a large PP they won't be expecting someone to be raising with a hand such as 97ss. And hitting a flop, like we did, will hopefully have the money getting into the pot, like it did
Meh I normally raise preflop too, just not so much. I just dont like risking so many chips w the hand I guess. Also when we risk so many chips preflop we are gonna have to hit it that much harder. It also bugs me when people say we want to get the money in flops like this. Its almost always better to just pick up the pot.