Usemybank Down, Unable To Deposit

usemybank is currently down (for my canadian branch atleast) and im unable to deposit and won't be able to for a few weeks until the bank acknowledges that usemybank upped its security to comply with the new standards the bank has set outright now im busto and have no means to deposit as I don't have a credit card I can use to deposit with online, and am wondering what deposit option I could setup fairly quickly that allows me to draw funds out of my bank to deposit with online? money bookers?epassporte?any bad experiences with either of these options, and how long would it take to verify my bank/make a succesful deposit?thanks in advance

usemybank is currently down (for my canadian branch atleast) and im unable to deposit and won't be able to for a few weeks until the bank acknowledges that usemybank upped its security to comply with the new standards the bank has set outright now im busto and have no means to deposit as I don't have a credit card I can use to deposit with online, and am wondering what deposit option I could setup fairly quickly that allows me to draw funds out of my bank to deposit with online? money bookers?epassporte?any bad experiences with either of these options, and how long would it take to verify my bank/make a succesful deposit?thanks in advance
both will want your bank acct info even if youre just using your credit card, its crazy. best to just take a break for a few weeks or find someone to spot you a small amount ( if you wanna play right away)otherwise, it usually takes about 5-7 business days to process a deposit for the first tim ebefore they let you start using instacash or w/e
both will want your bank acct info even if youre just using your credit card, its crazy. best to just take a break for a few weeks or find someone to spot you a small amount ( if you wanna play right away)otherwise, it usually takes about 5-7 business days to process a deposit for the first tim ebefore they let you start using instacash or w/e
ya, thats what i figured. there really isnt a point if setting up the account will take near as long as waiting for usemybank to come back online, and yet another company will have my banking information.maybe it would be best to, like you said, find someone to spot rather than goto the trouble of setting up a new account for a temporary problem.
ya, thats what i figured. there really isnt a point if setting up the account will take near as long as waiting for usemybank to come back online, and yet another company will have my banking information.maybe it would be best to, like you said, find someone to spot rather than goto the trouble of setting up a new account for a temporary problem.
I can spot you like 10 bucks. That's about half my roll right now.
I can spot you like 10 bucks. That's about half my roll right now.
lol as much as i appreciate the offer, its ok and id rather not take half your roll :Pi can probably swing something to get some temporary funds, but the offer is much appreciated

The fastest option would be to go to Money Mart and buy a Prepaid Mastercard. It costs somewhere between $15 and $20. The money you put on the card will be available within an hour. There are monthly fees for the card so you might not find it to be worth it for just a short-term issue.Western Union is also an option and I've heard its pretty fast but the fees are excessive.

The fastest option would be to go to Money Mart and buy a Prepaid Mastercard. It costs somewhere between $15 and $20. The money you put on the card will be available within an hour. There are monthly fees for the card so you might not find it to be worth it for just a short-term issue.Western Union is also an option and I've heard its pretty fast but the fees are excessive.
thanks for the reply, wasnt aware of the existence of a prepaid mastercardim assuming the $15 and $20 cost youre referring to is in addition to the amount of funds you put on the card itself?and as you said, the fees for western union and potentially this prepaid card aswell arent worth it for a temporary problem.

I had no problem setting up with Epassporte and funds have always been transferred almost instantly. Plus, several poker sites allow the use of Espassporte.

I had no problem setting up with Epassporte and funds have always been transferred almost instantly. Plus, several poker sites allow the use of Espassporte.
When you say funds transferred instantly, there was no waiting period for the site to verify your banking information or anything to that effect?I know with PayPal they transfer like 2 cents and you have to post the amount they transferred etc.If its a simple setup and you are able to transfer funds instantly (which, doesnt make much sense to me as they have to verify something I would guess) than that option is definitely appealing
When you say funds transferred instantly, there was no waiting period for the site to verify your banking information or anything to that effect?I know with PayPal they transfer like 2 cents and you have to post the amount they transferred etc.If its a simple setup and you are able to transfer funds instantly (which, doesnt make much sense to me as they have to verify something I would guess) than that option is definitely appealing
well, yes, they do send a deposit that you have to verify. I have online banking so I just flipped over and found the amount, logged it in and was ready to go. Took maybe 15 minutes. One other thing is that Epassporte does charge a $5 transaction fee so if you deposit $50 you only get $45,etc.
well, yes, they do send a deposit that you have to verify. I have online banking so I just flipped over and found the amount, logged it in and was ready to go. Took maybe 15 minutes. One other thing is that Epassporte does charge a $5 transaction fee so if you deposit $50 you only get $45,etc.
ah, i see.if it wasnt for that fee id definitely exercise that option, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm trying to hurry for you and leaving out some details, I'm sure. Epassporte seems to be a very secure means of transferring money on line in many different ways. It links directly to your checking/savings/credit card account and has another secure password installed with encryption so that it makes it very difficult to hack. The service seems to do a really great job, so well so that I'm considering applying for their Visa account and ditching my regular one. And being in the US, it's about the only way I can play pokah now. From my initial deposit on FT and PS with my banks Visa, I can now no longer use those. But I CAN move money to my Epassporte and deposit that way.