• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#21 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

This is the first season I've decided to watch this show.Didn't see Jessie last season, but I already find him super annoying. I obv enjoy staring at Laura's rack, but her face/personality really aren't all that likable. I'm actually rooting for the redhead brainy chick Michelle right now. I like Jeff from Chicago too, but he seems to have alienated too many people already, including his own clique.I'm also watching some of the After Dark coverage. Question (since this is the first season I've watched) - If I watch After Dark, will I always know ahead of time who gets nominated for eviction and who wins POV? After Dark mentioned who was up for eviction Thursday and it didn't air until last night. Same with POV, they talked about who won Friday, and it doesn't air till Tuesday.Other than that, the After Dark hasn't been all that exciting. Russell and Jessie only seem to talk about working out/muscles, and the entire cast seems to suck at billiards.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#22 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

After dark doesn't usually tell you whats happened, but you can pick some of it up from the house conversations. And After dark usually hits its stride after about 3 weeks in, when people have gotten to know each other and the backstabbing really starts once the game is taking shape.

#23 looshle

looshle

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,284 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

Agreed that the cliques wont last long and wont really matter halfway through the season.I'm gonna change buyin to $20 so that money really isnt a problem for anyone. We have 10 spots left.Missed After Dark last night but I'm sure the gf wont let that hapeen again.
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Sunday, December 12th, 2010, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
say what?

I don't berate players unless they are donkeys making bad plays

#24 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,675 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:38 PM

I'm going to pass Looshle. I'll be in for next season of Survivor though.Jesse seems to have not learned much. I think he sounded stupid when he was asking people to be his eyes and ears. I predict that his luck is going to change once he isn't Hoh anymore. If any one of the off-beats or popular groups win hoh I think he will be the first up for elimination. I also think that the brains group will switch over to get rid of the athletic group if they have to. So I think that the brains/athletes alliance isn't going to last.If I had to pick one person right now, it would be the white guy on the athletic team who isn't Jesse or the ultimate fighter guy. My girl pick would be the scientist on the brains team.
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#25 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

The early alliances rarely do. It's a question of who flips on who first.

#26 jmbreslin

jmbreslin

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,788 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:8-Game

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

View Postking_tanner, on Monday, July 13th, 2009, 5:38 PM, said:

Jesse seems to have not learned much. I think he sounded stupid when he was asking people to be his eyes and ears.
I don't think he's as stupid as he sounds and acts. His point was simply that since everyone is going to kiss his ass as HoH (like horse face boob girl setting up the Jesse is hot comment), he's not going to be able to get an accurate read on people. So he's asking his clique-mates to get the intel he needs to help them (him) make a decision. He's also smart enough to realize that he and UFC guy are going to be targets right off the bat because of their physical threateningness.I liked athletic girl until she opened her mouth during the wedgie competition and outed UFC guy. Not smart to reveal to your opponents that your teammate is struggling during a physical competition.I'm rooting for the Nerd 'cause I've always liked nerds. I think I'll nickname him Skolnik.
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching." - Anonymous

#27 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

And the drama begins!tecnotronics fail.

#28 Velkro

Velkro

Choosing between Chlamydia and The Clap

• Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:47 AM

I think putting up one of the nerds was a horrible decision. By doing this they lose 2 votes (HOH and the nominated person) and only have 5 against the remaining 5 non-nominated guests. Now with the one Athlete on the outs they only have 4 guaranteed votes. Would have been much easier to put up 2 populars or 2 outcasts and guarantee one from that clique go home. By putting Bradon up I can't see them keeping 'I Can't Help That I Have Big Boobs' vote. The rest only need to get Lydia's vote and they're golden. Annoying nerd goes home and only 2 of the Athletes compete for HOH. I'm surprised the nerds went along with this in the first place. Gamerboy effed up.UFCs blow up was completely retarded and probably backfired on him.
Reducing stress the Booyaga way!!!

#29 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

Funny stuff on after dark last night. They got drunk and played stupid games, some of it was funny. Super nerd made an ass of himself several times. He also keeps running around telling all the girls his big secret which is that he has won debates so he can use peoples words against them... he is gonna end up on the block soon.Blond girl is so dumb its beyond belief. I bet she can't tie her own shoes.

#30 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:56 AM

View PostVelkro, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 8:47 AM, said:

I think putting up one of the nerds was a horrible decision. By doing this they lose 2 votes (HOH and the nominated person) and only have 5 against the remaining 5 non-nominated guests. Now with the one Athlete on the outs they only have 4 guaranteed votes. Would have been much easier to put up 2 populars or 2 outcasts and guarantee one from that clique go home. By putting Bradon up I can't see them keeping 'I Can't Help That I Have Big Boobs' vote. The rest only need to get Lydia's vote and they're golden. Annoying nerd goes home and only 2 of the Athletes compete for HOH. I'm surprised the nerds went along with this in the first place. Gamerboy effed up.UFCs blow up was completely retarded and probably backfired on him.
100% agree, their strategy definitely wasn't their best option. They could've still created an alliance with the nerds without having to put one up as a pawn, it really made no sense this early as they lost a vote from it.

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 9:12 AM, said:

Funny stuff on after dark last night. They got drunk and played stupid games, some of it was funny. Super nerd made an ass of himself several times. He also keeps running around telling all the girls his big secret which is that he has won debates so he can use peoples words against them... he is gonna end up on the block soon.Blond girl is so dumb its beyond belief. I bet she can't tie her own shoes.
Yeah, gamer guy is an idiot and has no game. I can't stand blond girl the most, it's a shame Jesse didn't just put her up.Also, I don't mind Lydia but she's got to stop crying about her appearance.... No one forced her to get tattoos.

#31 rjkdb8

rjkdb8

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:33 AM

Did Horseface seriously state that she can't help that fact that she has a big rack? I thought I heard her say that but decided I must have been imagining it.MMA guy seemed like an okay guy to me until the random freakout. I am not sensing that this bunch is going to end up being very impressive startegically. I mean, the whole idea of putting up a pawn during the very first eviction strikes me as being the result of overthinking. Just pick a freaking target and organize the votes you need to achieve eviction during the first week. So far DJ/elementary school teacher is my favorite player.Also, technotronics ftl.

#32 rjkdb8

rjkdb8

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

View PostGovernator, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 5:56 AM, said:

Yeah, gamer guy is an idiot and has no game.
QFT. When mma guy confronted him about leaking their plan for the week, his reaction was absolutely hilarious to me. He was just so painfully nervous and incapable of lying in a convincing fashion. That bodes poorly for him. Also, he prefaces virtually every statement in his confessional interviews with "I mean, I am a pretty smart guy, but . . ." This makes me want to punch him in his disproportionately fat stomach.

#33 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

View PostVelkro, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 7:47 AM, said:

Yep. Gamer boy is going to talk himself out of the game real soon it seems. He never shuts up and he only talks game and he has "aligned" himself with pretty much the whole house and everyone is noticing.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#34 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 8:12 AM, said:

Blond girl is so dumb its beyond belief. I bet she can't tie her own shoes.
QFTI saw the part about her not being able to tell time unless the clock is digital. I don't know if she's overplaying being this dumb to not come off as any kind of threat, but it's pretty ridiculous.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#35 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

View Postrjkdb8, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 12:33 PM, said:

Did Horseface seriously state that she can't help that fact that she has a big rack? I thought I heard her say that but decided I must have been imagining it.
She certainly did. I was like, "Um, you could've helped it BY NOT BUYING THEM!"I have seriously never disliked a girl with a huge rack as much as Laura.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#36 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

View Postbleacherbum3, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 3:34 PM, said:

She certainly did. I was like, "Um, you could've helped it BY NOT BUYING THEM!"I have seriously never disliked a girl with a huge rack as much as Laura.
The blond never stops touching herself on after dark either, she is always playing with her tits. She had half the house feeling them up last night.

#37 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,675 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:17 PM

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 6:12 AM, said:

He also keeps running around telling all the girls his big secret which is that he has won debates so he can use peoples words against them...
This had me lol when I saw him do it on the show. If someone on that show told me they are good at debating, I would want them out instantly. Why would you want to align with a good debator who could possibly out-debate you in the final 2?
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#38 looshle

looshle

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,284 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

View Postking_tanner, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 1:17 PM, said:

This had me lol when I saw him do it on the show. If someone on that show told me they are good at debating, I would want them out instantly. Why would you want to align with a good debator who could possibly out-debate you in the final 2?
this is exactly what i was thinking, also how can he put 100 % faith in braden to not tell everyone that ronnie was the one who told him. if braden lets it out, ronnies gone and its completely out of his control.
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Sunday, December 12th, 2010, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
say what?

I don't berate players unless they are donkeys making bad plays

#39 troyomac

troyomac

• Members
  • 11,235 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:12 PM

View PostJadaki, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 1:48 PM, said:

The blond never stops touching herself on after dark either, she is always playing with her tits. She had half the house feeling them up last night.
What time/channel is After Dark on?

#40 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

View Posttroyomac, on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009, 11:12 PM, said:

What time/channel is After Dark on?
Showtime 2 airs from 11-2 cst.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users