fcp at work crew

I want to see who else is a FCP lover like me 9-5 or is just as bored as work to be consistently posting at this time? :wink:Edit: Time for an unsticky so the new thread will take it's place.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

(Carefully raises hand hoping boss does not see)Yea, I'm hella bored at work a lot. I do chem experiments for a water company on coop for school, and in between tests or at the end of the day is when I do most of my posting. It's funny because on weekends or in the evening at home after work I rarely post, I guess this is more interesting when it's all you can do to entertain yourself.

(Carefully raises hand hoping boss does not see)Yea, I'm hella bored at work a lot.  I do chem experiments for a water company on coop for school, and in between tests or at the end of the day is when I do most of my posting.  It's funny because on weekends or in the evening at home after work I rarely post, I guess this is more interesting when it's all you can do to entertain yourself.
Really? What kind of chem experiments? We do microbial source tracking for drinking water here, especially for Escherichia coli. The sad thing is I still love to post on evenings and weekends, I should go out to da club more (with a bottle full of bud)

I'm more responsible for detecting and monitoring things like Nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, copper, etc. I also test daily for Fluoride that we put in the water to keep track of the levels so they don't get too high. The old guy Lonnie across the hall takes care of the "Bacte" work, whatever the hell that means. Wierd that you do water stuff too. Do you take care of making the drinking water, or decontamination of waste water?Wait, that sounds really dorky, I feel a "Nehay!" coming on. Don't bother answering that... we'll sound like losers.

Jayistheman is also on coop, and is also a frequent poster, and is also ridiculously bored at work. Maybe he just hasn't seen this topic yet, or else he would join the crew in an instant.The crew now has a negative conotation to me now, how sad. Damn Dutch Boyd and his preppy friends.

MarionSauce wrote:(with a bottle full of bud)bottle full of bub.. :wink: I'm a degenerate gambler and i dont work .. but can i still join ur @work crew? i usually only post during day hours.. unless im trashed and its like 4 in the morn... really good poker knowledge gets exchanged during those times....

MarionSauce wrote:(with a bottle full of bud)bottle full of bub.. :wink:  I'm a degenerate gambler and i dont work .. but can i still join ur @work crew? i usually only post during day hours.. unless im trashed and its like 4 in the morn... really good poker knowledge gets exchanged during those times....
haha Sorry, that's what I meant... I just got a Creative Zen Micro Mp3 Player and I've been listening to it 24/7Hmm I dunno, you might have to train me to become the next Clonie Gowen.

yep.. billiardsboy predicted my arrival.i mainly post at work.. im a compsci major, and i'm done all my programs... so i just sit here and wait for march 24th... then back to classes :? i work with the philly water department.water co ops rule

i have relatively thin glasses... usually wear contacts but havent been to the eye doctormy hair is anything but matted... been described as a "jewish afro"... and i'm too lazy to cut it. its just italian guy hair when its short.. dark and wavy. my pocket protector is a pack of camelsand i am a little overweight... but its not that bad. its more of a "i choose to be fat because i choose to be lazy" type of things.

CS eh, we got lots of those at school, oh wait, do you have thick glasses, matted hair, egregiously overweight and a pocket protector? Haha.
Nope ;)No GlassesAvs 2001 Stanley Cup Cap covering all my hair (wich grows entirely too fast.)No Pocket ProtectorI probably am overweight, but so is half the NBA according to some people :roll:I look more like a college slacker than a coder (most days.)
CS eh, we got lots of those at school, oh wait, do you have thick glasses, matted hair, egregiously overweight and a pocket protector? Haha.
Nope ;)No GlassesAvs 2001 Stanley Cup Cap covering all my hair (wich grows entirely too fast.)No Pocket ProtectorI probably am overweight, but so is half the NBA according to some people :roll:I look more like a college slacker than a coder (most days.)
But you're an AVS Fan, (but respect to Joe Sakic, Rob Blake and Adam Foote)

Maybe if you replaced with a Leafs or Canucks logo then I'd like you :D, Please don't pull a "jay" and start making fun of my team. I will cry, I know they are geriatric, dying and are better off playing golf already.

Maybe if you replaced with a Leafs or Canucks logo then I'd like you :D, Please don't pull a "jay" and start making fun of my team. I will cry, I know they are geriatric, dying and are better off playing golf already.
I'm too much of a Hockey newb to make fun of anyone's team :) I've only followed it since ~98 really.

Work crew here. I work 8-5 on M-F. Do most of my posting/reading at work, but do at home also.Also, a hockey fan myself. Play 2-3 times a week a coach HS hockey. It's playoff time!!

its what i do best.and you mentioned before that you dont like roenick?but he's a fellow poker player!i stood next to him and tony amonte one day while watching brashear play in the weekly borgata tourney.jr then went on to tear up the 10/20 game (god knows why he was playing that low)...it was definately a cool experience

I pretty much only read and post on here while at work ... I'm usually working 8-4 or 10-6, all days of the week (no, I don't work 7 days a week, but my days off are more often than not during the week rather than weekends).

I leave work at 4:30. So I guess that makes sense.Man, I'm sitting at home, it's 9:20, and I have nothing to say, nothing. I looked through the entire forum and just didn't see anything post-worthy. Man, I wasn't kidding when I said this is much more appealing when you're stuck at work.Cya tomorrow, maybe I'll have something better to say.

yes this is definitely my scene. i am at work from 8-5 and spend about 6 of those hours online playing poker and reading ridiculously funny posts on this forum. it is a sad and meager life, but somehow i still find time to love it dearly.