When Are The Other Sites Joining The Network

Originally, there were supposedly going to be a bunch more sites joining FCP's new network, and it got pushed to "December". What is the current estimate for when the new network will be fully up and all the sites joining it?

Originally, there were supposedly going to be a bunch more sites joining FCP's new network, and it got pushed to "December". What is the current estimate for when the new network will be fully up and all the sites joining it?
Happy New Year hblask, I was asked this same question last week and when we have any information that we can share we will. We can't talk for other sites or the network as a whole.
Happy New Year hblask, I was asked this same question last week and when we have any information that we can share we will. We can't talk for other sites or the network as a whole.
What about getting out of Beta on the site. Is there a date for that yet???
What about getting out of Beta on the site. Is there a date for that yet???
Hi Ben, the software improvements will be released over time not as one large fix. It isn't going to be a case where one day we have the current software and the next all the issues have been dealt with.There should be a couple different releases of fixes during this month although I can't say which ones exactly.

My personal opinion is that I have extremely disapointed with the amount of players on the network... is it really that hard to find 9 ppl to get a .50-1 no limit game going???Nobody to play with = no bonus clearing = no FCP points (which are twice as hard to earn now) = I'll find somewhere else to play.