Featured Member - March

So it's time to pay respects to a long time poster, Mr. Balloon guy. He's a blast to have around on the board & is well deserved to be this month's featured member. BG also outbid everyone for the 1 hour phone call with Daniel (Put up by GWCGWC), where all proceeds went to a local charity. He's a great guy behind the cigars & were happy he's part of our community:http://fullcontactpoker.com/featured-member-archive.php

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to know you don't have to have any poker skill to be a featured member! I have a chance after all!(I kid, I kid. I don't have a chance.)Congrats BG on being chosen, and thanks for all the entertainment.

I'll take; "Things that are long overdue" for $5,000 alexBut seriously, what the heck took so long?I mean come on, if I kissed any more Negreanu rear I think I would need some tofu flavored chapstick.Thanks guys, you know I love you all, except a couple of you that know who you are.

I'll take; "Things that are long overdue" for $5,000 alexBut seriously, what the heck took so long?I mean come on, if I kissed any more Negreanu rear I think I would need some tofu flavored chapstick.Thanks guys, you know I love you all, except a couple of you that know who you are.
<-------------------------congrats dude.
What's your average cigar cost?
I try to stick with $3-$9 cigarsI do smoke a few higher priced ones, but I try to stick to the medium price range
So...(hovers mouse over BG picture in provided link)...the B in BG actually stands for Bart?Funny, that's what the last guy who got this honor was called too! :club:
Hmm funny.cause my name is Rob
Oh, and of course my warm congratulations, BG!(I just thought that in honor of your own brilliant 5000th post, I would save my 500th post to do so.)
When you start double posting as well as I do you will have your 5,000th post as well
Oh, and of course my warm congratulations, BG!(I just thought that in honor of your own brilliant 5000th post, I would save my 500th post to do so.)
Nice
Thanks guys, you know I love you all, except a couple of you that know who you are.
Up Yours Too !!!!!!!!!!oh, wait, I've gotta be loved. Congrats.
Up Yours Too !!!!!!!!!!oh, wait, I've gotta be loved. Congrats.
You know I love you, anyone that can pwn me at the $.02/$.04 level for 60 BBs in an hour is obv on my admired list.They know who they are, they probably will never post here. But they will read this thread with hatred in their hearts. Hatred bred from jealousy.

So is this what happens when nobody wins a tourney around here? Is this what this forum has come to? A sarcastic right wing blowhard who like to hear himself talk gets to be the featured member? What next, Rush Limbaugh as featured member?I for one will not acknowledge this. Good Job Monix. Good job TJ. Who's April going to be?

So is this what happens when nobody wins a tourney around here?
:club:
LOL....we all know Razz MTT's don't count!!!!Congrats BG!!!!