Calculating Software?

I was playing limit Holdem last night and for a couple hours I noticed that one of my opponents took lots of time to act and won a lot of pots at the show down. His stack would dip sometimes but over all his winnings kept increasing in small amounts. His play seemed to be very solid and he did not try to bluff.I started chatting with him and he told me that he was using calculating software? Anybody else using calculating software and what are your results with it?

I was playing limit Holdem last night and for a couple hours I noticed that one of my opponents took lots of time to act and won a lot of pots at the show down.  His stack would dip sometimes but over all his winnings kept increasing in small amounts.  His play seemed to be very solid and he did not try to bluff.I started chatting with him and he told me that he was using calculating software?   Anybody else using calculating software and what are your results with it?
calculating what? especially in limit holdem. the math for hitting any draw is very simple. this type of software would probably be more useful in PLO where they you have to worry about redraws alot more.