Let's All Kill Ourselves.

For the record, his antics make me like him more. Since he left the packers and started tarnishing his image and legacy, my farve hate has actually toned down a little. Anyone who could cause packer fans that much pain can't be all bad.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22/36 for 225, 3 int's, one fumble, qb rating of 44 and basically single handedly gave that game to the dolphins today. oh man, welcome back Brett baby, i have missed you. Looks like the bill's coming do for your soul selling last season.

22/36 for 225, 3 int's, one fumble, qb rating of 44 and basically single handedly gave that game to the dolphins today. oh man, welcome back Brett baby, i have missed you. Looks like the bill's coming do for your soul selling last season.
it's 1 game BigD, don't get over-excited :)im glad they lost, now VJ is a certainty...iv'e got the vikings starting 2-5 going into week 9 and finishing the season off with 13 straight wins...so my advice to you...wait till week 8 is over and throw a few hundo on the vikings to win the SB..they should be aroung +6000 :club:
iv'e got the vikings starting 2-5 going into week 9 and finishing the season off with 13 straight wins...so my advice to you...wait till week 8 is over and throw a few hundo on the vikings to win the SB..they should be aroung +6000 :club:
That's the worst advice I've ever heard.
  • 3 weeks later...

two more massage therapists from the Jets came forward to deadspin with inappropriate text messages and such.haha. if Goodell suspends Big Ben Rapelisberger, he might have to suspend Favre for consistency.....

two more massage therapists from the Jets came forward to deadspin with inappropriate text messages and such.haha. if Goodell suspends Big Ben Rapelisberger, he might have to suspend Favre for consistency.....
Honestly, I think he has much more business suspending favre than ben. Favre did this harassment to employees of the jets, it wasn't on his own time to some civilian. these are god damn team employees. God, he's such an entitled scumbag, please, one time, let him pay some consequences for his scumbag actions
Honestly, I think he has much more business suspending favre than ben. Favre did this harassment to employees of the jets, it wasn't on his own time to some civilian. these are god damn team employees. God, he's such an entitled scumbag, please, one time, let him pay some consequences for his scumbag actions
The best part is 1 became 3 very quickly. If we learned anything from Tiger Woods, it is that once they start coming out of the woodwork they really start coming out of the woodwork. Is there any way, he only was a lecherous creep for one year with the Jets? More women are coming forward for sure. This could get ugly. For him. For us, it's delightful.
  • 9 months later...