Probably Another Gimme.....

Category: MusicI'm thinking of a singer and a guitar player. They cut an album together in 1968. Jimmy Page joined on guitar in one of their songs.The album is a rock classic.They went separate ways.... they both had great careers. The names of both guitarist and singer are legend.They joined up a few years back to cut a gospel song.For a $5 PS freebie..... name the musicians.

rod stewart is singer, jeff beck on guitarsthe 1968 album was 'truth', page played 12 string on 'Beck's Bolero'sigh took too long

Jeff Beck & Rod Stewart album Truth 1968?
\We have a winner! The album is: TruthRon Wood, Keith Moon and John Paul Jones were also contributors.Rod and Jeff got together to remake a gospel tune called "People get ready".Check out any of the above music.drkryn..... let me know your PS name....I will ship it.myplayisraab gets it too. lemme know yer PS namwe as well.
\We have a winner! The album is: TruthRon Wood, Keith Moon and John Paul Jones were also contributors.Rod and Jeff got together to remake a gospel tune called "People get ready".Check out any of the above music.drkryn..... let me know your PS name....I will ship it.myplayisraab gets it too. lemme know yer PS namwe as well.
Can you do Full Tilt? If so my s/n is drkryn there. Or you can ship the $10 to Rab and he can transfer $5 on FTP to me if he has any on there.
pattypoker21 (calgary)sucks, i had te answer earlier, but went and took a shit and came back and submitted it lol
Well I hate you, if that helps
Why because your life sucks so bad that you can't contain your jealousy of someone getting a five dollar buyin? If you needed the five that bad I'll give it to you as soon as I figure out how to get a deposit on PS.