So I'm in a 40/80 game here at the commerce. My GF just flew in tonight and she hadn't eaten so she sits behind me while I play and we order food. Sometime after we're done eating this hand comes up. 2 Limps, and a raise from this guy in seat 8 who has one of his buddies sitting behind him. 3 people call I call out of the small blind with KQ and the BB calls. The flops 864 and it checks around the turn is a 9 and it goes 4 bets between the BB and seat 8. The river is a 6 and BB bets, seat 8 calls. BB turns over 86 off for a boat and the guy starts getting visibly upset and eventually throws his hand face up in the muck, A9off.He starts saying shit to the BB and the BB is a funny regular who says something like "we gamble here at the commerce" I start laughing jsut bc the BB just cracks me up all the time. Then seat 8 calls me and the BB homos and says we probably have a room together. Very funny joke, obv. I let it go mainly bc he's horrible and only has like $150 in front of him and I want him to reload again. So a couple hands go by, and my gf starts asking the guy "what's your problem?" Apparently he was staring at her talking to his friend softly. They start exchanging words, and one of my friends I know form back east has to tell the guy to shut up or he's gonna **** him up, (which i know he would do bc hes as crazy as they get)I always let shit slide at the table but when someone starts shit with my girl to the point where someone besides me speaks up in her defense I can't hold it in any longer. I've never let loose on someone this bad.He started talknig shit with me about how much more moeny than me he has and how he owns a corporation and I ask him how much money he had when he was 23 bc hes like 40-50 something from what I can tell. He's got pretty much no answer for that and he says where do you get your money from and I say "people like you" At that point i'm sent into a rage bc this guys basically dumped 5k and is taking it out on me and my girl at this point.Some lines included"jam your $90 in now so you can get the **** out of here you scumbag""nice stack""yea looks like you're doing really well for yourself""leave some money for gas you dirtbag"My girls is saying shit to him now bc she's as independent as they come and never backs down or lets anything slide if someones disrespecting her.I say "leave him alone he's just a miserable piece of shit"It went on for like 4-5 minutes where I'm owning this guy so hard he tells me I probably bought my boston and patriots attire before they started winning. So it's like limped 4 ways I limp with the 56cc and he says "**** it" or something similar and raises out fo the bb for like 1/3 his stack.We see a flop of 972 rainbow. Seat 8 gets the rest of his money in against me and a tight asian guy in seat 1. The guy in seat8 is pretty excited at this point.Turns a 3 asian guy bets, I callRivers a 8, asian bets, I make a "crying call" and asian guys mucks without showing. There's a small side pot which hurts teh slowroll but its obvio coming. He looks at me and I say I GOT NOTHING all frustrated. He throws his k9 off face up on the table pretty hard and gives me the "**** you kid whats up now" look?I peel my cards back 6, (SIX) times over the course of to me seemed like a full minute. until which i got to flip it over and say "have a good one sir"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivers a 8, asian bets, I make a "crying call" and asian guys mucks without showing. There's a small side pot which hurts teh slowroll but its obvio coming. He looks at me and I say I GOT NOTHING all frustrated. He throws his k9 off face up on the table pretty hard and gives me the "**** you kid whats up now" look?I peel my cards back 6, (SIX) times over the course of to me seemed like a full minute. until which i got to flip it over and say "have a good one sir"
NH sir. Made me laugh. Well executed at the end. :club: <3 Loosh
[x] Well deserved slow-roll.[x] Well executed slow-roll.[x] Thread delivers.
^^ This too
It seems like Loosh tilts people at every table he's at. It's awesome. Hellmuth was the best though. :club:
missed that one, explain.And good shit, that guy definately hit something on the way out.
missed that one, explain.And good shit, that guy definately hit something on the way out.
Was during the WSOP. Though I forget the exact quotes right now. I'm sure they're somewhere on the forum, but maybe Justin can come tell the story or something.

I can't wait to get to commerce and make fun of everyone being gay and their gf's at the same time!!![X] Quality story, thread delivers.Mark

I'm glad you tilted the fool with your table talk and let someone else stand up for your girlfriend initially, but was the slow roll really necessary? I should leave it alone but here's why this isn't an awesome story:Your gf flies in hungry and you have her eat at the poker table.Your gf is sweating you. You don't immediately mind fuck this guy when he starts in about your gf. You should be playing 100/200. It's LHE. Nowhere in your post do you use the phrase, imo. etc.

[x] Well deserved slow-roll.[x] Well executed slow-roll.[x] Thread delivers.
wrong
QFT
wrong
QFMFT.
wrong
Your gf flies in hungry and you have her eat at the poker table.Your gf is sweating you.You don't immediately mind **** this guy when he starts in about your gf.You should be playing 100/200.It's LHE.Nowhere in your post do you use the phrase, imo.etc.
I was wondering the same thing about the GF... but I still think it is a FANTASTIC story.And I DO think the slow roll is justified in this situation. But I don't play 40/80.