one a day's... by dn :-)

I had a chance to hang with some FCPers this weekend and came up with an idea. One thing I haven't done here is contribute to the Strategy Forum. So, from this day forward I'm going to pick one random strategy post a day and add my two cents. I'll then leave the post stickied for a week. Cool?

i raise you to five posts per day.do you have the guts to call (or possibly even reraise)?your move, buddy.aseem

I had a chance to hang with some FCPers this weekend and came up with an idea.  One thing I haven't done here is contribute to the Strategy Forum.  So, from this day forward I'm going to pick one random strategy post a day and add my two cents.  I'll then leave the post stickied for a week.  Cool?
thats hott.
Guest XXEddie
i raise you to five posts per day.do you have the guts to call (or possibly even reraise)?your move, buddy.aseem
"whispers: Daniel, hes bluffing, he only got 2 in him

feel more than free to post more than one a day here. As we all know, you are a player that has played almost every limit out there and almost every game out there

I can't understand why anyone visits this forum without reading every single strategy thread. Besides Daniels journal, it's the best thing about this site. Very cool

I can't understand why anyone visits this forum without reading every single strategy thread.  Besides Daniels journal, it's the best thing about this site.  Very cool
thanks, those of us who spend a lot of time in here appreciate what you have to say,lets us know that other posters on this site don't just read gen pop

Sounds exciting.Also good to hear from lurkers who like the strat posts.Here's a suggestion. If DN's going to respond to a post a day, we won't be able to sticky all of them, so why not create a locked thread where someone (Jayweb or whoever) can link to his posts?

This is awesome. Great way for an average player to learn from a pro. Like i said i have been wathing this forum for a long time, but only just today started posting. But it seems like Daniel is very dedicated to not only his profesion, but his fans. Well thanks again.Dan

Daniel... great idea... and I'm really looking forward to seeing your opinion on our limit hands.I'm slightly worried that our somewhat close-knit strategy community might get infiltrated with some moronic and pointless posts by some of the equally pointless people that post in general.But if more people stop lurking and start posting in strategy, then it's a good thing.

I can't understand why anyone visits this forum without reading every single strategy thread. Besides Daniels journal, it's the best thing about this site. Very cool
This forum has made me into the player I am currently. I echo this statement. Thank you for making that post.
I can't understand why anyone visits this forum without reading every single strategy thread.  Besides Daniels journal, it's the best thing about this site.  Very cool
This forum has made me into the player I am currently. I echo this statement. Thank you for making that post.
And you're bragging about this? :wink: (out of sarcasm mode) he's absolutely right. This place is an absolute font of great information.