poker with the wife

This past weekend my wife and I, along with a few friends play a small Texas Hold Em tourny. On one hand I was dealt pocket kings. I had the button and my wife had the BB. I decided I was going to slowplay my kings. I just called her BB. The flop comes K-10-2 rainbow. Now I'm feeling pretty good about flopping a set so I just call her bet. The turn is a 10 and again I just call her bet. The river is a harmless 4. She bets 200 in chips, I raise to 600, she goes all-in and I call and win with kings over 10's. Man was she pissed. She called me a slow playin' SOB. She always thinks I'm bluffing. Four days later she's still pissed that I slowplayed her. I guess I better not do that againOrville(the slowplayin' SOB)

1) theres no friends or family at a poker table2) tell your wife to get over it or find a new husband3) nice hand4) *waiting for first joke referencing "poke her" with the wife

f.uck thatif my wife got mad at me because i made a legal play to beat her in a hand, she would never be allowed to play poker with me ever again. now, if you slowrolled her, that's another story

now, if you slowrolled her, that's another story
oooh do i ever love slow rolling the wife :twisted:
I like to switch up my play with the wife. Sometimes I slow play it and sometimes I'm hyper aggressive. I've found it keeps her on her toes, and maintains interest in the game.Ray

Show her how much you love her by changing your screen name to reflect both of your names and how in love you are...Sorry DNA, I can't help myself.As for me, I never play golf or poker with my girlfriend. I reserve those games for getting away with the boys.

Show her how much you love her by changing your screen name to reflect both of your names and how in love you are...Sorry DNA, I can't help myself..
hahaha that's what DNA stands for. she has you whipped dosen't she?teneight
Show her how much you love her by changing your screen name to reflect both of your names and how in love you are...Sorry DNA, I can't help myself..
:oops:

I played with my girlfriend before a few times. We'll play heads-up and i'll raise every hand or push all-in when she bets the minimum. lmao... she gets pist and quits. She's always like "YOU RAISE EVERYTIME AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING" Yesssss - OWNED.

:oops:
I just lost all respect for you.
Oh DNA, if only you could go back in time and just answer my question instead of directing me to the FAQ where I learned that interesting little tidbit...
lol - maybe FAQ #2 gets edited in the near future

Yesterday I played in a $2500 guar. tourny on Empire. I got to the final table but I had to leave to go to school. (Yes I had school on labor day)There were 4 people left and I had the chip lead when I handed over the mouse to my wife to finish. Not 5 minutes after I left, cell phone rings, she was out in 4th. Should have just sat out and blinded away.I was pissed but she let wear my spiderman outfit when we had sex that night so all was good.

Were you playing a tournament or a cash game?There is a wise couple I know that plays cash games. If they are the only 2 left in the hand, they have an agreement that they will check to the end. They have a strong happy marraige and no one spends any time sleeping on the couch.