Hilarious Belowabove Thread Over At P5s

This is the best line from that write-up:"I raise to 6400 from c/o, BB shoves like 19k more. I stated I wasnt getting odds, but want the table to know I wont allow them to **** on my raises, so I call his all-in w/ 92cc. He has AJ and sucks out."Classic!

There are so many more, it's really hard to separate them all...For example..."He wants action, and I look down to a suited Q again, this time Q7sp, so hes gonna get some.""Then Raj PAtel gets moved to my immed right, and I followed alot of his victory in April's Foxwoods WPT, So I was fairly confident it was time to abuse him.""The guy to my immed right is gettin extremely annoyed with my aggressiveness"

Sweetheart limps, I make 1225 with A10ss, c/o and BB call as do 1st 2 limpers. Flop QJ8 1 spade, and Sweetheart leads 3k into 6kish. I call, others fold. Turn was like 3sp, sweetheart bets 4k, I again just call w/ like 15k behind. River is complete brick, I have Ace highj, and sweetheart leads 5k into 20k pot.... NO NO NO SIR, Make that 10k (w/ 4850 behind), Sweetheart folds
Sick

1.5k-3k 300 anteI really kicked up my aggression as there was now like 8500 in pot pf. My standard raise was 10.5kish, and I was raising early and often. The table in a whole decided to jam me w/ a bunch of A-rags/ King highs given my range, some survived some didnt.LOL

Coming back from break, as the AQ guy was being congratulated by the tbl for sucking out on me and now having the chips to fight back, I assured him that the party was just getting started. True to my word, with blinds now 2k-4k 500a, I raised his 1st BB back to 13k w/ 54hh. He calls and we see flop of KsJc7s. Decent flop for me hand so I bet 22k which he called. Turn 9x, and checked again. I was 98% sure he had flush draw now, so I bet 38k which he called. NP, one more street to bluff. I thought I had 140k left on river, but it was actually 130k as what i thought was 20-stack of 1k's, was really 18-stack of 500's w/ a 1k on top. River was 2x, and I bet 60k, so I thought, tho one of my stacks was the dirty one so I really bet 50k. He folds A10ss face up. I make sure his cards are mucked, then explain to him how bad he plays as I show my 5 high.
Yup.
are you new? haven't seen your name around here much..

I'm really suprised that the A10ss guy didn't reraise him on the Below's 5 hi bluff. Thats a sick bluff by below on the river, but i really wonder with all the chips he bluffs off how he would do in the 10k buy in events. It seems that his LAG style would be perfect on the bubble if he just built a better TAG image earlier in his tables/tournament.

i cant remeber his last name to try to look him up on hendon mob.thanks

Kevin Saul
ahh i can see clearly now the fog has lifted. thanks Patedit: not too much to report tho. i know he plays a ton online, he must have some other smaller cahses in live events that Hendon Mob doesnt cover.http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=71295

Now this is comedy here.....I'd feel so bad if I was sitting at his table....the steam would be rolling off of meutg I look down to 23dd. I make it 26k, folds to sb who shoves 32k more. I ask the floor if I can call and walk away from, not wanting to see reactions from others LOL. The all-in player says he'd like me to stay here so he can shake my hand when I bust him. I agree and call. He flips AJdd.... I obv scream.... "fjdhgjdsflkhgjkdshf I'm soot dominated!!" everyone has a good laugh until board comes 2c6d5d2s9x... I shoke the poor gent's hand.Soot Dominated!!! Now that's good stuff.

Now this is comedy here.....I'd feel so bad if I was sitting at his table....the steam would be rolling off of meutg I look down to 23dd. I make it 26k, folds to sb who shoves 32k more. I ask the floor if I can call and walk away from, not wanting to see reactions from others LOL. The all-in player says he'd like me to stay here so he can shake my hand when I bust him. I agree and call. He flips AJdd.... I obv scream.... "fjdhgjdsflkhgjkdshf I'm soot dominated!!" everyone has a good laugh until board comes 2c6d5d2s9x... I shoke the poor gent's hand.Soot Dominated!!! Now that's good stuff.
Haha thats hilarious
so I decided to flat w/ Qh5h in c/o. Flop 10h6h3x, MP bets 10k, I just call, he started hand with a few more chips then me. Turn 5, he checks, I check also. River another 5, I wet my pants.
LOL
The play is sick enough, but what completely blows me away is that he can remember the details about all his hands! :club:
His recall is freaking sikk. I think he and JC are kind of similar in their tourney writeups.