I have been trying to find some information on Belowave (sp?) but I must be incorrectly spelling his screen name because I am not getting any hits. A buddy of mine is playing at his table at the $3K tournament at Foxwoods. I am pretty sure this guy is a monster as I have seen him mentioned numerous times in FT threads, but just wanted to verify that this is the guy. Any help (and particularly a correct spelling of his screen name) would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have been trying to find some information on Belowave (sp?) but I must be incorrectly spelling his screen name because I am not getting any hits. A buddy of mine is playing at his table at the $3K tournament at Foxwoods. I am pretty sure this guy is a monster as I have seen him mentioned numerous times in FT threads, but just wanted to verify that this is the guy. Any help (and particularly a correct spelling of his screen name) would be appreciated. Thanks.
belowabove

Kevin Saul (not a monster)KEVIN SAUL OF CHICAGO, ILLifetime Winnings: $168,563 * 2006 World Poker FinalsNo-Limit Hold'em Event 13 11/09/2006 4 $55,372.00 2006 World Poker FinalsNo-Limit Hold'em Event 10 11/06/2006 2 $100,721.00 2006 Bellagio Cup II TournamentChampionship Event 08/10/2006 42 $12,470.00

i wasn't the one who called him a monster :club: ,i'm sure he's a nice guy.