Maybe a stupid question, but I made it to round 2 of FTP's PAD deal, and just was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to approach this thing.Starts tonight at 10:05pm EasternThanks.J

Maybe a stupid question, but I made it to round 2 of FTP's PAD deal, and just was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to approach this thing.Starts tonight at 10:05pm EasternThanks.J
What's the payout structure?
What's the payout structure?
Final table all make the next round by the looks of it, 1300 signed up so far. Expect bad play through out I'd imagine, don't try to bluff or expect people to lay hands down especially in the early stages.

Don't lay down J9 suited on the button, for anything less than 4x the BB raise.You may thank me later for this advice... I've got a good feeling about this hand tonight.

Don't lay down J9 suited on the button, for anything less than 4x the BB raise.You may thank me later for this advice... I've got a good feeling about this hand tonight.
I'll be on the lookout for the J9 sooted!Thanks all for your encouragement!J
Bah!Unsuited is so much better. Remember it gives you 2 chances at a flush.

Have you hands hold up, win races, suckout big time in huge pots=keys to success in Donkaments, which this will be.Also, never fold any pair before the flop. They always have A-K.

Have you hands hold up, win races, suckout big time in huge pots=keys to success in Donkaments, which this will be.Also, never fold any pair before the flop. They always have A-K.
ALWAYS!
Bah!Unsuited is so much better. Remember it gives you 2 chances at a flush.
SO OBV. :D:D:D:D:club:
This is also known as the ninja.....never ever fold the ninja young grasshoppa
I'm in the Main Event version of this, round 2 freeroll Sat. Same deal, final table moves on. Anything you learned from your experience last week that would be helpful?
Nothing new here... expect the same sort of allin bs in the beginning - I would have thought having gone through as many tourneys it takes to make it to round two that they wouldn't take such a crapshoot in Rd2, but then again, why not. some are playing in the Rd2 using points, so not all went through the grind - and then standard poker after that all clears up....GLJ