• 6m
    • 7m
    • 8m
    • 9m
    • 10m
    • 11m
    • 12m
    • never

How long will it take for someone to make it, Last year Elky was the first Supernova in just 6 weeksTo earn the rank of a Supernova Elite VIP you must accumulate 1,000,000 VIP Player Points (VPPs)1 during the calendar year (January 1st through December 31st). http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/supernova/elite/

Free trip and entry into select PokerStars signature events! As a Supernova Elite you will automatically be given free entry to the WCOOP main event and regular PokerStars prize packages to 2 out of the 3 following events of your choice: • PokerStars Caribbean Adventure - January 2008 • EPT Monte Carlo - March 2008• WSOP main event - June 2007 or 2008ummm, holy crap?I know the FPP's work out to like 30% RB at this level, but if you talk on another $25000 or so (dont know what the WCOOP ME is worth), that really bumps those numbers.Am I reading that right, that all you need to do is get Supernova, and they'll give you $25K in tournament entries, on top of the other stuff?Shnikes.

How long will it take for someone to make it, Last year Elky was the first Supernova in just 6 weeks.
Try 2 weeks.
Am I reading that right, that all you need to do is get Supernova, and they'll give you $25K in tournament entries, on top of the other stuff?Shnikes.
That is a crapload of FPPs. To get 1mil base FPPs, you're probably going to have to play 25-50 and 50-100 NL full time for 5-6 months. The number of players who will get this will be <20.
Try 2 weeks.That is a crapload of FPPs. To get 1mil base FPPs, you're probably going to have to play 25-50 and 50-100 NL full time for 5-6 months. The number of players who will get this will be <20.
did they change the amount? I thought a couple of our multi-tablers (abba, powerplayer, etc) were considering going PS full-time since they'd get it in a few months?edit - looks like they changed it from 100K to 1 million. so yeah, i guess its pretty much what Bizzle said, that its near-impossible.
edit - looks like they changed it from 100K to 1 million. so yeah, i guess its pretty much what Bizzle said, that its near-impossible.
No, there are 2 Supernova yearly levels now-elite and regular. Elite is the one that gives out the 25k in buyins.I would expect the regulars in the big games (H@ll, Elky, timrin, dario, etc) to get there. Like I said, I would guess somewhere between 7 and 20 players would get it.
did they change the amount? I thought a couple of our multi-tablers (abba, powerplayer, etc) were considering going PS full-time since they'd get it in a few months?edit - looks like they changed it from 100K to 1 million. so yeah, i guess its pretty much what Bizzle said, that its near-impossible.
You still get Supernova at 100k. There is a whole new level above that though, if you can reach 1m.

When did Elky become a member of Team PokerStars anyone know?1mill in FPPs, that is:-100,000 $22 SNGs-13334 Sunday Million buy ins-4000 1k SNGs-1,000,000 $5 Heads ups-500,000 $4 180mansso, if you could deposit $20000, and tried to play 100k $22 SNGs in <1yr, it would be a +EV move?

When did Elky become a member of Team PokerStars anyone know?1mill in FPPs, that is:-100,000 $22 SNGs-13334 Sunday Million buy ins-4000 1k SNGs-1,000,000 $5 Heads ups-500,000 $4 180mansso, if you could deposit $20000, and tried to play 100k $22 SNGs in <1yr, it would be a +EV move?
yeah actually he sucks. Sharkscope him, massive loser.

People have caluctated that reaching Supernova Elite is the equvilant to 48% rakeback. HS SNG players will be able to get there, but I doubt HS cash game players will.

yeah actually he sucks. Sharkscope him, massive loser.
r u talking bout me or ELky ?But does neone know when he did become a team member ? I was obv kidding bout the 300SNGs/day thing, but hypothetically, it could be done right!?

It seems crazy hard for a player to become supernova like me because i generally play low stakes games . . . and just dont have the time to put in countlesss hours multi-tabling. Even though i would love to become VIP because it seems to have LOTS of benefits .. . too bad i probably will never even become Bronze star

It seems crazy hard for a player to become supernova like me because i generally play low stakes games . . . and just dont have the time to put in countlesss hours multi-tabling. Even though i would love to become VIP because it seems to have LOTS of benefits .. . too bad i probably will never even become Bronze star
Move up to where they respect your VPPs
Try 2 weeks.That is a crapload of FPPs. To get 1mil base FPPs, you're probably going to have to play 25-50 and 50-100 NL full time for 5-6 months. The number of players who will get this will be <20.
2 weeks is insane, with the faster points top players will make it less than 20 weeks
2 weeks is insane, with the faster points top players will make it less than 20 weeks
Faster points for already being VIP don't matter if thats what you mean. VPP is base FPPs. So, in order to be a Supernova Elite you need to be 1 milloon base FPPs, and you would have around 4 or 5 million actual fpp. Thats a porsche right?
People have caluctated that reaching Supernova Elite is the equvilant to 48% rakeback. HS SNG players will be able to get there, but I doubt HS cash game players will.
Off the top of my head, it seems like it would be slightly more.But it depends on what you're playing and what you redeem the points for (slightly better value on big ticket items).
Faster points for already being VIP don't matter if thats what you mean. VPP is base FPPs. So, in order to be a Supernova Elite you need to be 1 milloon base FPPs, and you would have around 4 or 5 million actual fpp. Thats a porsche right?
You would have closer to 2 porsches by then (if you played in cahs games that were max raked regularly, earning 2x the FPP).I think that they set it too high. It's unrealistic in my opinion. 500k would be a more reasonable milestone.If you 12 table for 40 hours a week, you can maybe hope to do this in about 6 months. For people who 6 table, it's just not going to happen.Im not sure about how it works for SnG's....

how the hell is anyone gonna get this? I played a crap load this month and only got 20,000vpps.You would need to get way over 50k a month to get this. You would have to play over 13,000 $200 sngs to get 1 million vpps.In other words you would have to play 37 $200 sngs everyday for the whole year.I don't see it happening, 2 people will get it maybe. A lot of people will be tilted cause of it and go broke trying.

how the hell is anyone gonna get this? I played a crap load this month and only got 20,000vpps.You would need to get way over 50k a month to get this. You would have to play over 13,000 $200 sngs to get 1 million vpps.In other words you would have to play 37 $200 sngs everyday for the whole year.I don't see it happening, 2 people will get it maybe. A lot of people will be tilted cause of it and go broke trying.
dont you play pretty much only tournaments? i think they add up a lot quicker for cash game players.