Ftp Super Turbo Hu Plo

I want to find a way to beat this. The lesser rake for super turbo's is a plus. Obviously Starting 10BB's makes the game seemingly a flip gamble. I think I played like 9 of these last night and won 5 or 6 of them, which is my right on pace with my average with PLO HU in general. Obv not a true sample of any kind. I dunno....it's probably a pipe dream, and this is just a great place to do some micro stakes flips for a decent player that gets bored or tilted....but i will continue to wonder and poke at it.My initial though is that....like if you can learn to fold if necessary until the 6-7 blind max mark before shoving AFC (any four cards), odds are you can get your money in the middle with a better hand pretty much every time.Or is it a true flip game, in that typically AFC vs. each other preflop aren't going to have much more equity one way or another, so would the only 'leak' in the game to be to ever fold.I dunno.

too small a sample, i won like 4 of my first 9 max nlhe $1.70 super turbo 300 chips and then my luck coinflipping ran out. Moral is, unless you know your playing super good all the time, most likely good runs can make you think you are better, when you have no way of knowing until you do a crap ton of them. You are very good at PLO, but it seems to me this kind of game would be easy if villain is a silly aggro tard or nitty old man, but if you are playing decent players, these games even if you are better may come with a crap load of variance. Underplay your roll starting with this, get like 30-40 under your belt then decide. Thats what i would do. Stick to what you are good at, then underplay your roll and try your hand and make mistakes at lower levels, like after you have a big day and are up a buy in at like 10nl or 10plo rings try and play 1-2 $ games so if you lose you don;t care as much and see if it works outholdem may be slightly easier to have a shove fest, plus i think people suck pretty bad in them. As a guide in holdem i min bet a lot, shove A7 suited +, A8off plus, K9s+, K10off+, broadways, 5's+ unless it is multiway. It is pretty easy and i still profit decently from it, but HU would just be @ss crazy, and HU plo would just be so sick, so hard to select preflop what could be a flip due to the flop making or breaking so many kinds of hands