I have no idea what to do on this river, b/f c/c c/f ?No reads as this is literally the first hand I've played at this tableShould've potted turn I knowFull Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($4.09)Button ($1.11)SB ($4.41)Hero (BB) ($2)UTG ($4.28)MP ($3.93)Preflop: Hero is BB with 3 :4h, J :jh, J :club:, 4 :5c1 fold, MP calls $0.02, 1 fold, Button calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, Hero checksFlop: ($0.08) 2 :ts, J :3h, 4 :D(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, MP calls $0.08, 1 fold, SB calls $0.08Turn: ($0.32) Q :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.24, MP calls $0.24, 1 foldRiver: ($0.80) 6 :qh(2 players)Hero?

this could ( stress could) have been a raise pre to at least get heads up or 3 way to the flop odv. we are set mining when called. villain probably has something worth calling with on the flop, so like 2 pair or a small set seems likely. possible he has QQ being so dry he was maybe going to let you fire on river but i think we are facing 2 pair or a smaller set a good amount here, bet call/ shove ( im too lazy to do the math but i assume if you bet he could stick you in on river) on that river. I mean if he hit the 45 st8 well crap. If he hit the set of queens on the turn, oh well. His range is so wide that he has to show up with smaller sets a good amount to give you great equity here

You have a 4 blocker to two pairs/ lower set, making it less likely that he has that. The six fills the only straight draw available on the flop, so that hand is quite likely. He could also have a weaker hand that picked up some draws on the flop. Maybe bet .40 and fold to a raise?

Players often call flops widely in PLO so he could have called the flop with not much and then picked up a flush draw on the turn. I'd probably go 1/2 pot and fold if he comes over the top. It would be virtually unheard-of for a player at this level to interpret a 1/2 pot river bet as weakness and come over the top with a marginal hand or missed draw here.

• 3 weeks later...