Kings In The Hole Team Thread

Our 1st match will be this Sunday @ 1PM vs. Unmentionables. I will play the 1st match. Anyone who is interested in playing the 2nd match (post here) , it will be Sunday April 30th 1PM vs. Kielbasy Posse. I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to play and there are no scheduling conflicts.Kings In The Hole Team members:OziumrulesNutzbusterdbrent2supertouchgruvenThanksOzi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you a PM about getting onto your team as a third. If I get on your team, I would be willing to play in that tourney.
Sorry Pilly. We have (5) teammates already. They were finalized last week.
Sorry Pilly. We have (5) teammates already. They were finalized last week.
ugg...I guess that's alright. hehe. :D I guess I will wait til next time. :club:

Won another HU last night, and another $9 ongame sng (paid a $68 ticket for a stage 2). Went heads up on that one for 20 minutes. I was down to around 700 at one point and came back.I'll post soon all the weekends that I have no conflicts Oze.

I'll be there to cheer you on, Oz...... and rotating is cool, but I also believe brother, that if you win on Sunday... you keep playing. Play til you lose or cant make a match. Then we can switch from there. I think we all have skillz, so a hot hand is a good thang.....

I'll be there to cheer you on, Oz...... and rotating is cool, but I also believe brother, that if you win on Sunday... you keep playing. Play til you lose or cant make a match. Then we can switch from there. I think we all WISH WE HAD skillz, so a hot hand is a good thang.....
FYP
FYP
Thats the problem with those cartoon thought bubbles... no matter how hard they try to be clever, they're still coming from a cartoon....
I'll be there to cheer you on, Oz...... and rotating is cool, but I also believe brother, that if you win on Sunday... you keep playing. Play til you lose or cant make a match. Then we can switch from there. I think we all have skillz, so a hot hand is a good thang.....
I think this is a good idea.
Our 1st match will be this Sunday @ 1PM vs. Unmentionables. I will play the 1st match. Anyone who is interested in playing the 2nd match (post here) , it will be Sunday April 30th 1PM vs. Kielbasy Posse. I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to play and there are no scheduling conflicts.Kings In The Hole Team members:OziumrulesNutzbusterdbrent2supertouchgruvenThanksOzi
Wow, it sure sounds like your captain is implying that you guys aren't good enough. I wouldn't take that! Revolt! Revolt! - The Unmentionables...trying to create team dissension since 2006...
Wow, it sure sounds like your captain is implying that you guys aren't good enough. I wouldn't take that! Revolt! Revolt! - The Unmentionables...trying to create team dissension since 2006...
Not at all..... our captain and team are so good that we're considering playing with stick it notes over our hole cards just to make it interesting. But, ya know... in some circles it's considered insulting to make a game close on purpose, so out of respect, we're just going to destroy you like a tornado in a trailer park. No insult to your current trailer intended.... :club:
Not at all..... our captain and team are so good that we're considering playing with stick it notes over our hole cards just to make it interesting. But, ya know... in some circles it's considered insulting to make a game close on purpose, so out of respect, we're just going to destroy you like a tornado in a trailer park. No insult to your current trailer intended.... :club:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How'd you know I live in a trailer?And I'm from Florida. Hurricane would've been more relevant. :)I would appreciate the notes over your hole cards, though, since my main strategy is sucking out on people. I'd feel better about it if I knew you couldn't see your cards. I just hope you don't revolt after I crush your captain. I hope you do it before then!
I agree, let the hot players continue. Lets poll the team.
Without a doubt. I love the rotation idea, but if someone is on a roll thenhell yeah, keep er goin'!For forward scheduling, April 23rd, May 21st and June 4th are days I can't play. My local B&M scheduled all of their WSOP ME tournaments on those Sundays, which really torques my nads, but wadda ya goona du, eh? I'll be sure to let everyone know if this changes. I also plan on being at the WSOP at some point too (get ready DN, the Nutz donk patrol is headin your way) but I'll be bringing the laptop with me there. It'll either be the weekends of the ME, or I may play smaller events and satellites over July 4th weekend. I'll be sure to letcha know when it's set in stone.Oh, and someone smack that little Naismith retiree rat with the rolled up Daily, will ya? ...gettin on my nerves. :club:

As some may know (thanks for the congrats Oze! :club: ) I won the Neg O last night and also placed 19th in the UD Daily.Things are clicking. Hope everyone is having similar success!Best of Luck to you Oze in Sundays matchup!

That little mutt was a tuff S.O.B.! Looks like you played well Oze. Next time for sure!If need be I'm available for most of the rest of this thing, sans May 21st and June 4th.(fyi, I came in 25th out of 200 for a wsop seat today. AK no GOOT! I was chip leader and in 3 big hands it was over. Sick. :club: )

Nice playing Nutz! I played well today, just not well enough. It was a good match. You will be on board next Sunday to get us back on track.
Right on. I will do (nk) my best! B)

tough match oz. you'll bounce back though.nutz, it's on you dude, get us our first victory.i'm ready to go whenever you need me to captain. (may 21st is the only sunday i am no good)

Nutzbuster is up this week and I am confident he will get us back on track! We are the visiting team this week again which means.....If you are the VISITING team - you must do the following:A) 15 minutes prior to your game - go to forum and lookup password and screen name of your opponent. Reply to his post and list the team name and player who will be playing. Go play your match at scheduled time

I will do my best to win. I am in Arizona so am assuming the game should start at 10 am my time. On a side note I have been in a WSOP run here at home. Its been a crazy past week. I needed 3 more final tables in the last 5 tournaments to qualify, with the very last tournament being today (Sat).I made it!, 3 of them, the last one today too! and got enough points to win a seat in the championship tourney to be played next weekend. 90 people, and 10 M. E. seats up for grabs. The odds are pretty good and all I can do is hope the cards continue to fall my way.But first, this HU match Sunday. I hope to stuff a Keilbasy up someones Posse! :club:

Announcements