Restarting Online Accounts

I've never taken advantage of any rakeback offers and want to start. The problem is all the rakeback affiliates I've found require that you sign up for a new account through them. As I've already got accounts set up I'm wondering:1. If I can transfer my $$ from my current poker accounts into my Neteller account, open new poker accounts thru the rakeback affiliate(s), and then deposit $$ into these new accounts (from the same Neteller account). Or is this considered Bad Behavior likely to get me banned?2. If this is not considered Kosher by the Poker Powers That Be, if anyone knows any ways around it.3. If anyone knows a good affiliate who offers rakeback for both FullTilt and Hollywood (as a Mac user I'm pretty limited in my options...)Thanks for your input.

3. If anyone knows a good affiliate who offers rakeback for both FullTilt and Hollywood (as a Mac user I'm pretty limited in my options...)Thanks for your input.
Kids reading is essential

In general, multiple accounts is frowned upon. Some sites (such as UB) install deep into your computer and they won't let you create new accounts from the same machine. I guess if it were me, with all the people who have been made examples of for multi-accounting, I'd be cautious.I do know, however, that Full Tilt is a site that will let you switch to a rakeback provider if you didn't sign up through an affiliate. PM if you want more info.