The comment about FCP radio last night in the Kidpoker SNG bounty tourney is a great idea :club: An hour show broken down similar to the forum makes sense:1. Poker discussion - lots of topics...DN has a Q & A with some of his pro poker peeps, maybe even a guest pro player that might be promoting his/her recent project, discuss recent tournaments/hands, strategy, etc. 2. Off topic- ideas are endless....music, sports (our resident pro golfer Ozium Rules with golf tips), food ( favorite LV restaruants), movies, TV, instead of Dear Abby you could have Dear Ron Mexico, a monthly FCP charter memeber profile, etc.Stay away from politics and religion discussions. As an Irish caddie once told me, "we don't discuss religion and politics when we are bendin' the elbow (aka drinking) in th pub, for 2 reasons - 1. Everyone has an opinion and 2. no one is right!".A web cast to start that can be archived; that way if you missed it live, you can go back and listen. Wait on the XM vs. Sirius decision....see who is the clear winner/survivior. Any one remember VHS and Beta? I think a lot of Beta tapes and equipment are in the local garbage dump.Need some kind of corporate sponsorship, including giveaways to get people to listen. Also need a fixed time and day, ie. 9PM Eastern on the last Thursday of each month. I think weekly may be a bit much. Who knows? The weekly Neg Open is such a success because it is on the same day at the same time every week. DNA's web site also is great and keeps people interested.Hopefully you and the Biz team can put it together. Maybe get some loyal charter members to sit in on an "advisory team"?My $.03.

Why not a podcast.. No sponsorship really needed.. Just someone recording and ripping it to format. Easy Peazy..Podcast would be a win win.. There are many Recorders Out there that go to MP3 format (Sony has a few) Daniel could even do them from the road. Talk, Rip, Attach, and hit send. Patty or whoever could upload for the Podcast. Its really simple and more and more people are doing it. Also there is software out there that will transcribe your recordings, this may make "On the Road Blogs" and "Table Updates" a little easier.. Just my .05 cents

I love the Idea of FCP Radio. But Bluff magazine has a radio show on sirius satellite radio where they do all of the above mentioned and what it comes down to is a bunch of people talking about there bad beats. And we all know how much fun it is to hear about some guy who lost a $10 bet to a higher kicker.

I love the Idea of FCP Radio. But Bluff magazine has a radio show on sirius satellite radio where they do all of the above mentioned and what it comes down to is a bunch of people talking about there bad beats. And we all know how much fun it is to hear about some guy who lost a $10 bet to a higher kicker.
One of the advantages of having a guy who works as a DJ in radio is I can possibly help set this up. Depending on how we would want to do this, I think it's very possible.

Tell you what, if you guys get a radio program, I'll bring in the business.Not sure how it would work, but if i cant be in a broadcast, i'l call in as a weekly guest!chicks love me and guys wanna be me. True story :club: