Going, Going... Back, Back To.....

hey kurt have fun, u planning on seeing any BROADWAY plays while ur there :club:
avenueq4yd.jpgIt's at the Wynn. LOL.PS. I am thinking of going 4/9-4/12 to play at the Bellagio tourny

I am heading to Vegas around the same time. I think the week before. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to what rooms to play in? A group of my buddies and I are meeting up and I have never played poker in Vegas. I live in No. Cal so there are plenty of places around here. So if you guys have any suggestions as to where to play w/the biggest idiots around, that would be cool.ThanksWar John Stockton

I plan on hitting Caesars mainly, maybe a bit at the Wynn, and i'm sure some late nights at Imperial Palace which is where i'm staying, but that way I can go right to the room.

well I'm going to Atlantic City some time this spring... sooo.... THERE!
Not your best stuff Shake....feeling ok today? Usually you have me falling off my chair...no such luck today. :club:
Cool, let me know if you do, maybe we'll overlap, although depends on flight times and everything.
Will do. I am staying at the Mirage. I plan on playing in some of these:Sat, Apr 8th toSun, Apr 9th No-Limit Hold'em No Rebuy $3,000+$100 Sun, Apr 9th toMon, Apr 10th No-Limit Hold'em No Rebuy $5,000+$150 Mon, Apr 10th toTue, Apr 11th No-Limit Hold'em No Rebuy $1,500+$70 Tue, Apr 11th toTue, Apr 11th No-Limit Hold'em No Rebuy $2,000+$80 Had some success last year so I am on a freeroll.