Requesting More High Stakes Tables On Party Poker

I just emailed Party Poker about adding a 50-100 or 100-200 o8 table or 2. I feel like Party is the juciest site and that many people will play high stakes anyways cause they don't care about money. Has anyone else requested similar things to Party Poker, because I'd like to hear about how they responded. I feel if I can get enough people to email them there will be more high stakes tables. The 100-200 limit hold'em always has like a 20 person waiting list and it looks like they cut down on there 10-20 plo tables as well. People can say, just go to another site, but ub & full tilt never have anyone on their tables. If they do, it's the best players on the net.

I just emailed Party Poker about adding a 50-100 or 100-200 o8 table or 2. I feel like Party is the juciest site and that many people will play high stakes anyways cause they don't care about money. Has anyone else requested similar things to Party Poker, because I'd like to hear about how they responded. I feel if I can get enough people to email them there will be more high stakes tables. The 100-200 limit hold'em always has like a 20 person waiting list and it looks like they cut down on there 10-20 plo tables as well. People can say, just go to another site, but ub & full tilt never have anyone on their tables. If they do, it's the best players on the net.
i requested that they add a 300/600 limit HE game .. with no success

Used to be don't know if it still is party pokers goal to keep some of the professionals away by keep the stakes lower and making it more of a place to gamble then earn money playing poker. granted the games are so juicy and there is tons to be made that used to be there reason for not having high stakes games. But I am by no means an expert on this, just what my friend told me who is a card room manager for party poker a couple of years back.

They sent me this: Thank you for contacting us.Thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions. We appreciate it when ourplayers take the time out to give us their feedback.Do continue sending your opinions/suggestions that can help us assist youbetter.Incase you want any clarifications please do call us at the toll free numberslisted below for us to assist you further.+1 (800) 852-4719 (Toll Free from US/CAN)+ 00-800-7789-7537 (Toll Free from UK, International charges apply for Rest).+350 50509 (International Charges Apply).Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!VenkatraghavaPartyPoker Customer Care I bet nothing gets done.

VenkatraghavaWhaaaaaat?
My guess is he started to type his name he just passed out on his keyboard from working a 22 hour work day in India

yea, futile email jsut like my email regaurding resizing omaha tables.but if you look at the table filters they have a button for 2 player tables so i think the HU tables are eventually gonna be on there...When? i dunno

yea, futile email jsut like my email regaurding resizing omaha tables.but if you look at the table filters they have a button for 2 player tables so i think the HU tables are eventually gonna be on there...When? i dunno
Ian, can you put up a link to your avatar. That is awesome.
I got the same crap after requesting more game variation (triple draw, heads up, etc.).Nothing happened.
Hey Fleung lets get a large group of people from fcp to email party about starting triple draw. I ve been thinking about emailing them for a while because those games would be sooooo juicy. PM me if you want to get somethin set up.
Everytime you post, It's gonna take me 5 minutes to get to the end of that topic.