Daniel's Net Worth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. But the net worth of a poker player can defiantely vary. I'd guess maybe 8-12million. But if he can piss away a few 100k online he has to be rich enough

I'd guess something more along the lines of a third of that.
I know he doesn't play in the big game everynight like some, but I'm still guessing he has $2-3M or more to play in that. 8k*300= $2.4M. On top of that I'm guessing he has around $2M for all of the tournaments he plays in. Throw in a few hundred thousand for online play, money coming in from various side projects. I know those don't bring in huge amounts of $, but still. He's talked about doing commercials for Pepsi in his blog. I'm pretty sure he got something out of that. Any money from any other endorsments. He's a pretty smart man, so I'm sure he has a few million invested. he also has to pay for living expenses like the everyday person. Just My opinion.
We've had this discussion before.He's a brazillionaire, and that's all you need to know.
I thought he had eleventy brazillion? Isn't that the more accurate figure?
Nice contributions to the thread, Shake/Sheik.
Screw younice gloves by the way. They make you look mean!

I know for a fact he is worth at least 2.5 billion dollars. I just read Forbes Mag. They have him ranked as the richest pro poker player in the world.

Robert F,First of all how does being the richest poker pro make you worth $2.5 billion?Also, I highly doubt he is the richest. barry, doyle, and ivey and bring in millions and the big game and barry and doyle have been doing that for 20+ years. Secondly, if he was worth $2.5 Billion he would be listed on the Forbes list of 400 richest Americans. He's not.

I know for a fact he is worth at least 2.5 billion dollars. I just read Forbes Mag. They have him ranked as the richest pro poker player in the world.
First of all how does being the richest poker pro make you worth 2.5 billion. first of all i highly doubt he is the richest. barry, doyle, and ivey and bring in millions and the big game and barry and doyle have been doing that for 20+ years. Secondly, if he was worth $2.5 Billion he would be listed on the Forbes list of 400 richest Americans. He's not
Good Lord Professor Frink, your sarcasm detector is going bezerk
Robert F,First of all how does being the richest poker pro make you worth $2.5 billion?Also, I highly doubt he is the richest. barry, doyle, and ivey and bring in millions and the big game and barry and doyle have been doing that for 20+ years. Secondly, if he was worth $2.5 Billion he would be listed on the Forbes list of 400 richest Americans. He's not.
Well, it was worth a try. lol.
I wonder what toothpaste Daniel uses?
to go along with the rest of the threads in General...He uses Colgate!!!! You've gotta be a complete moron to think he uses Crest!!!Stupid idiot!!!!:insert random pwnd picture here: