final table full tilt $5 nl 1688560

First hand of tourney i donked away over half my chips when I thought someone was trying to buy a pot.. they werent. Went all in several hands later with 400 chips, guy next to me goes over top all in also, Next player does the same thing... I had QQ, next guy has KK, and last to act had AA. I turn a queen and my set holds up and I never look back. 2nd of 5 now

First hand of tourney i donked away over half my chips when I thought someone was trying to buy a pot.. they werent. Went all in several hands later with 400 chips, guy next to me goes over top all in also, Next player does the same thing... I had QQ, next guy has KK, and last to act had AA. I turn a queen and my set holds up and I never look back. 2nd of 5 now

I didnt really figure him for the hearts I figured big cards...If the hand holds up he's shortstacked against an extremely aggressive heads up player. I like my chances...

cleared $110 or so.. mainly played this one as something to do between hands on bigger one that I was playing on Paradise.. Was card dead on paradise, so this was nice to pick up..