who made the following play? 2-7 part 3

As promised, here is another opportunity to test your knowledge by figuring out who made the following play: http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal....rt_from=&ucat=& Read the triple draw hand that I played and then vote for who you think my opponent was. For those of you looking for the answer to the other poll, I created a new forum called, "Who Made the Following Play," and the answer is there. Omce again, most of you are leaning towards Phil Ivey although it's a very close race. The first player taken off the list was Jennifer Harman, and the next person to go is:. Ralph Perry: Not too many of you choice Ralph Perry and it was a good decision. One thing you won't see Ralph ever doing, is drawing three to a hand without holding a 2. Big blind or not, Ralph is too conservative to ever play this hand. His triple draw player is relatively straight forward, but if anything, he plays the game on the careful side for sure.Jennifer Harman: 2-7 triple draw isn't a game whenre Jennifer plays very creatively. Also, she would likey have folded before the flop rather than draw three cards to a hand like 5-7. Triple draw isn't one of Jennifer's favorite games, but she plays it conservatively and doesn't get too involved with hands like the one described.

eli for the reasons that I have previously stated. seriously folks, why would Ivey call an EP raise with that menagerie of cards from the BB.
It's obvious...Phil Ivey is the donkey of the big game.......(s/w)
eli for the reasons that I have previously stated. seriously folks, why would Ivey call an EP raise with that menagerie of cards from the BB.
It's obvious...Phil Ivey is the donkey of the big game.......Phil Ivey is the biggest donkey in the game....lol.(s/w)