daniel's marriage

Not to get too personal but DN is pretty open on the forum so thro Ill throw it out there. It seems like Danny is still flying a bunch to Grand Rapids to be with Lori. Now I read the forum as much as I can....so I apologize if this has been addressed already(before the regulars put me on the rotisserie). Does Lori live with him? If not how do I arrange something like this if I get married. Have a nice day! -Cromba

I certainly didnt mean to offend anyone by my post. It was a simple question. If Daniel or anyone decides to not answer than that is their decision. Has anyone seen Barry Greenstein's site? http://www.barrygreenstein.com/player.htmI thought it was interesting how he rates players...DN is up there too.holla back...Thanks...Have a nice Day.

I certainly didnt mean to offend anyone by my post.   It was a simple question.  If Daniel or anyone decides to not answer than that is their decision.  Has anyone seen Barry Greenstein's site?  http://www.barrygreenstein.com/player.htmI thought it was interesting how he rates players...DN is up there too.holla back...Thanks...Have a nice Day.
:doh:

General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars.  Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire.  I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed.  I have placed information vital to the  survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit.  My father will know how to retrieve it.  You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan.  This is our most desperate hour.  Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
:):):):):club::D:D:D:)

On the original topic of this thread. I'm pretty sure that DN's wife lives in Vegas with him. The idea I got was that he keeps having to fly to Grand Rapids for family type functions. I could be wrong though.

Guy just has a question, no need to talk shhhiat. can't you poker players tell that he is being sincere?Count Dooku " master Kenobi, you disapoint me,................ Yoda holds you in high regard,.................. surely you could Do BETTER!!!!!!!!!!"

Here's my take on it from what I've read...Lori lives with Daniel in Vegas, but since she is not working she flys into Grand Rapids once in awhile, and they have an apartment there.