Season Ending Freeroll

The following teams/captains are eligible for this tournament.BEERAINS dna4everfcpDA BEARS LeftygolferKIELBASY POSSE Sam_Hard9CHECKY AND FRIENDS checkmcfol0ALF'S ROOM alf1380GHOSTS OF ELVIS G.O.E.OH YOU CALL I CALL? Royal_TourCRUNCH BUNCH mmmmmokay0VIVA LA JOPKE WKTSWAYCC RIDERS XX44466XXTHE DEGENERATES Vatche0HOOSIER'S HEROS HoosierAlum0LOST LEADER LostLeader1The tournament will be Sunday Sept 10 at 2 pm.FCP info will be placing tournament tickets for this into your accounts. Thanks and Goodluck.

The following teams/captains are eligible for this tournament.BEERAINS dna4everfcpDA BEARS LeftygolferKIELBASY POSSE booyagaCHECKY AND FRIENDS checkmcfol0ALF'S ROOM alf1380GHOSTS OF ELVIS G.O.E.OH YOU CALL I CALL? Royal_TourCRUNCH BUNCH gobearsfcpVIVA LA JOPKE WKTSWAYCIGAR LOVERS BalloonGuyCC RIDERS XX44466XXTHE DEGENERATES Vatche0HOOSIER'S HEROS HoosierAlum0LOST LEADER OolongFCPThe tournament will be Sunday Sept 10 at 2 pm.FCP info will be placing tournament tickets for this into your accounts. Thanks and Goodluck.
Can we have one of our teammates play this instead as an option?
Can we have one of our teammates play this instead as an option?
Since the captains were selected as a team - they are the ones getting the tickets. There is 14 tickets being issued - one for each team. I have passed on the list to Bob, so unfortunately only the team captains will be getting them.From the beginning of the season the team captains were responsible for fee's etc - so its their ticket.
Since the captains were selected as a team - they are the ones getting the tickets. There is 14 tickets being issued - one for each team. I have passed on the list to Bob, so unfortunately only the team captains will be getting them.From the beginning of the season the team captains were responsible for fee's etc - so its their ticket.
OK - just spoke to Bob and he has informed me that the tickets will be going into accounts on Friday.SO - if you want a team member to play - the captain MUST let me know by Thursday Midnight EST - who will be playing. Bob will put the ticket into the appropriate players account.Does this work for everyone?

HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD.This thing is smack in the middle of NFL OPENING WEEKEND!YIKES.Don't you guys know that I gotta see hundreds of dollars dissapear through the magic of HD TV?

So what exactly are we playing for? One spot for next year? A few spots for next year?
All non-playoff teams who show perfect attendance will participate in a post season tournament.(top 2 teams will receive a free entry for the following season)Basically, there are two $500 prizes

Maybe I wasn't loud enough.HOLLY MOTHER OF JESUS!UH...you scheduled the loser/idiot/donk tournament for the opening weekend of the NFL season.Like I said.....I am obligated to lose hundreds of dollars on ill-placed bets on games I could care less about....UHHH..re-schedule?

what is the deal with punishing teams that had a default so much????1 you would think having to take an auto-loss durning the season was punishment enough, btw we were one win away from the playoffs so our default was huge.2. We have to pay an extra 100 just to get in next season3. now we cant play in the free roll????i dont even think federal immates get it this bad, where is the love around here???come on commish, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT: I just spoke with daniel on the phone and he said go ahead and let us in, no big deal. He also said dont worry about calling to verify, he is busy with some guy name dreamclown.. :club:

Tickets will be in placed into accounts on friday.As far as teams with defaults are concerned - this was known prior to the season starting so it really shouldnt come as a surprise to you. - a simple way to avoid this problem would be - TO NOT DEFAULT

Tickets will be in placed into accounts on friday.As far as teams with defaults are concerned - this was known prior to the season starting so it really shouldnt come as a surprise to you. - a simple way to avoid this problem would be - TO NOT DEFAULT
I haven't had any ticket placed in my account.
I haven't had any ticket placed in my account.
I haven't placed tickets in the accounts yet, I'll do that at some point either today or tonight.You'll be able to start registering for the tournament 90 minutes before the start time. Look for the Lucky Losers tournament under the restricted tab.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET IN STILL? I WAS LIKE 30 SECONDS LATE. FCP is such a piece of fucking shit. Please allow me to enter the tournament, fcp info.It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to close registration for this.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET IN STILL? I WAS LIKE 30 SECONDS LATE. FCP is such a piece of fucking shit. Please allow me to enter the tournament, fcp info.It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to close registration for this.
No tournaments allow late registration at FCP.None, if you are late you can't get in and there's nothing that can be done.It's your responsibility to be on time.

I guess I am the loser of losers, bubbled 3rd, top 2 got entries to next year.Gary hit the miracle straight on the river vs my TP then Ben flops a set against my flopped TPTK

I guess I am the loser of losers, bubbled 3rd, top 2 got entries to next year.Gary hit the miracle straight on the river vs my TP then Ben flops a set against my flopped TPTK
You had a great start but alas I am the Luckiest Loser.Gimme my $20 Gary.Riders Forever :D:club: !

AWESOME!Alan, on a draw heavy board (str8 and flush) try not to give your opponant 3-1 on the flop and then 5-1 on the turn. bawhahahahahahNice job Ben. I wasn't thinking clearly when I made that side bet. If i were any good at HU play, I wouldn't have been in the Lucky Losers tourney.