What Tourneys Does The Protege Get Into?

I wanna know what the 4 10k tourneys are. Help the uninformed!
The exact tournaments are up to Anthony and Daniel to coordinate schedules.I think the first one that Anthony will play is the WPT event at the Commerce Club
thank goodness he's such an outgoing, active member of the community and can answer this himself.
i must have missed the part where the rules said you had to be outgoing or an active member of the fcp community to be the protege.

I would think that someone who won the protege would at least start posting here occasionally, even if he or she wasn't active previous to the win. Someone who's going to be sporting gear that says "Your Online Poker Community" might want to... you know... join the community.I think anthony is a really nice guy and a solid player, but from a marketing perspective, having an absentee protege doesn't help a ton.

I would think that someone who won the protege would at least start posting here occasionally, even if he or she wasn't active previous to the win. Someone who's going to be sporting gear that says "Your Online Poker Community" might want to... you know... join the community.I think anthony is a really nice guy and a solid player, but from a marketing perspective, having an absentee protege doesn't help a ton.
i'd be more than willing to step back in to the Protege roll....fidler=attention whore :club:
I'm with you.Of course it's not a requirement to like FCP or be active on the forum to become the Protege. You become the Protege by winning the tournament. I suppose it may eventually come to a point where someone wins who doesn't even like Daniel but wants the buy-ins and perks.But wouldn't it be nice if somebody like GoBears had won? Somebody we already know and could really care about and support?

Well to tell you guys the truth, I really don't have much to say in the forums. If I wasn't active here before, being the protege is not going to change who I am. Besides the protege forum or topics about it, I really don't have much to contribute. I do lurk around the forums checking Daniel's blog and such sometimes. I don't want to come off as being cold but even the forum that I frequent a lot, I don't post there a whole lot. It's just who I am. Once a play in my first tournament, I'll probably have more to say about my experiences and such. To get on topic, my first tournament I'll be playing will be the L.A. Poker Classic in late February. The other tournaments are still up in the air at this point except for the WSOP where it seems I'll be playing in the main event as well as splitting one of the other 10k buy-ins to play in the smaller events at the WSOP. I've barely talked to Daniel as he's been quite busy playing in tournaments so really nothing new has developed on the protege side of things.P.S. I was finally able to find a temporary job recently if anyone's interested. :club: