You will have several different ways to win your way into the FullContactPoker.net Final Qualifier, and none of these ways should cost you a dime.Two ways to earn your spot into the Final Qualifier are by playing in the two Free Play qualifiers at FullContactPoker.net. These will be first come first serve with a maximum of 2000 players.Sunday September 3rd at 2:00 PM ET Sunday October 1st at 2:00 PM ET Six ways to win your spot into the Final Qualifier at FullContactPoker.net will come from various other websites that are giving away these spots as a promotion in partnership with FullContactPoker.net. Two of these spots will come from the ESPN Poker Club and the others will be announced soon, so check back later.Two final spots into the Final Qualifier at FullContactPoker.net will be awarded as Wild Cards at the discretion of the FCP promotional team.Final Qualifier Date at FullContactPoker.netThursday November 9th at 9:00 PM ETThe winner of this 10-player Final Qualifier at FullContactPoker.net will earn Seat #9 at Negreanu’s Protégé 2 Live Event

If we have an account through .com do we have to make a new account for the .net?Also, when will signup begin for the Sept. 3 tournament?
Yes, you'll have to create a new .NET account to play, you can't use your .COM account.I haven't set the tournament up yet but we'll announce before when you can start signing up.

Good Morning to you!! :club: Approximately how far in advance will you be announcing sign up for both the Sept. 3 and Oct. 1 Protege2 freerolls?.....and where will the announcement be?

Good Morning to you!! :club: Approximately how far in advance will you be announcing sign up for both the Sept. 3 and Oct. 1 Protege2 freerolls?.....and where will the announcement be?
We'll most likely mail everybody who had a FullContactPoker.net account reminding them of the start time.Most likely it will be 24 hours before the start that people will be able to register.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Between July 1st and August 4th, 2006 FullContactPoker.net hosted a draw for a shortcut to become Daniel Negreanu's Next Protégé. Congratulations to Darren Humber for winning a spot in the Protégé Seat #9 qualifier.

• 3 weeks later...

The Protege Seat 9 Free Play Qualifier at FullContactPoker.Net should have been scheduled to start at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday Oct 1st but will instead start at 10:00 AM ET due to an error that can't be changed at this point.Since the time in the game lobby is listed as 10:00 AM ET and players have registered we won't change it to 2:00 PM ET for that reason and also because I don't think we can get it changed at this late date.To make it up to players one of the wild card spots in for the Seat 9 Final Qualifier will be filled by the winner of another open Freeroll at FullContactPoker.Net on Monday, November 6th 9:00 pm ET.I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that this causes anybody.

well u said it would still be able to reg 24 hours before hand but i dont see that andi dont want to miss out
It's in the tournament lobby at FullContactPoker.Net . Many people make the mistake of looking for it with their FullContactPoker.Com account. They are 2 different accounts.
The Protege Seat 9 Free Play Qualifier at FullContactPoker.Net should have been scheduled to start at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday Oct 1st but will instead start at 10:00 AM ET due to an error that can't be changed at this point.
I play goot at 7am. :club:

Well that sucked. I turn the computer on to play in the event to find that it was played at 10AM?!?Well they are having another freeroll as a makeup so I'll have to try then. Still kinda sucks though....

• 1 month later...