paying to rail?

Now we have to pay to rail at FCP? WTF is that? I mean what kinda jopke is that? Honestly, what drunk idiot came up with that idea? Wow i was probably gonna deposit on FCP but i doubt it now. I don't feel the need to pay to rail there. I mean c'mon Daniel, do you really like the idea of your FCP community having to pay to watch you or some other FCP'ers play poker? C'mon man this is just stupid.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have to pay to rail at FCP? WTF is that? I mean what kinda jopke is that? Honestly, what drunk idiot came up with that idea? Wow i was probably gonna deposit on FCP but i doubt it now. I don't feel the need to pay to rail there. I mean c'mon Daniel, do you really like the idea of your FCP community having to pay to watch you or some other FCP'ers play poker? C'mon man this is just stupid.
Honestly, though, that was the final decision as to whether you'd deposit or not? It would be cool to rail for free but basing that as a final deposit factor?
There is a difference between having to pay, and having a real money account.
having a real money account means at some point you have made a deposit right?also, this isnt just an fcp thing, it extends through all of the pokerroom skins. Just deposit some money on pokerroom, play a couple hands, cash out, and you can watch all the cash games.wham, problem solved
having a real money account means at some point you have made a deposit right?also, this isnt just an fcp thing, it extends through all of the pokerroom skins. Just deposit some money on pokerroom, play a couple hands, cash out, and you can watch all the cash games.wham, problem solved
You should run for president...of like Madagascar..you'd rock
You should run for president...of like Madagascar..you'd rock
you're just trying to get rid of me arent you? 8)
oh no, not at all!! I think barren wastelands of the coast of barren wastelands would be right up your alley  :club:
the key being that they dont have an internet connection there? :-)
oh no, not at all!! I think barren wastelands of the coast of barren wastelands would be right up your alley  :club:
lol, see you already have an agenda

Very bad marketing decision! What is the point of even going to fcp site anymore if u cant watch th action. If i cant see the big games what do you think will inspire me to deposit. Full tilt has it right maybe watching the top pros play will inspire people to deposit. With Christmas coming i decided to hold off depositng on any sites(i still have money left on stars) until early January. Now when i log onto fcp all i see is play monry on a second rate site, no thanks. There is lots of competion for my poker dollar and this only alienates me from this one.ps. i will still buy your dvd dn but i will not b forced to deposit to watch u play online poker

Exactly. I have no problem wth that. If I am a cash money member of the site, I don'twant to see DN answering an "outsider's" questions and not have time for me. Not that I have any questions for him or expect to get to watch him play a lot, it's just on principle.
as president of madagascar I hearby make my first order of buisness to bring internet to every home in the country!VOTE FOR ME!!!!
Exactly. I have no problem wth that. If I am a cash money member of the site, I don'twant to see DN answering an "outsider's" questions and not have time for me. Not that I have any questions for him or expect to get to watch him play a lot, it's just on principle.
full tilt blocks chat from play money observers at pros tables but u can still watch. this is the way to go

I haven't played on Pokerroom in forever, but I just transferred $100 there so I could play with you guys. I didn't do it through FCP or anything. I hope that doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm mr ferguson so let me know if you want your ass handed to you in a game of your choice.

as president of madagascar I hearby make my first order of buisness to bring internet to every home in the country!VOTE FOR ME!!!!
....and papayas..don't ever forget the papayas
wtf is a papaya and why do i need that in my campaign promises
a fruit..people like fruit and like to think they are health conscious. i've never had one, but it sounds interesting
a fruit..people like fruit and like to think they are health conscious. i've never had one, but it sounds interesting
**** health conscious, im making my first campaign promise to bring chocolate to all the little people of madagascar
Very bad marketing decision! What is the point of even going to fcp site anymore if u cant watch th action. If i cant see the big games what do you think will inspire me to deposit. Full tilt has it right maybe watching the top pros play will inspire people to deposit. With Christmas coming i decided to hold off depositng on any sites(i still have money left on stars) until early January. Now when i log onto fcp all i see is play monry on a second rate site, no thanks. There is lots of competion for my poker dollar and this only alienates me from this one.ps. i will still buy your dvd dn but i will not b forced to deposit to watch u play online poker
From the Complaints Department: Tissue are right next to the suggestion box, I mean trash can...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:shock: Ya, that picture will definitely make many change there taste in 'handled' produce.Mangos and papayas rock!!

Announcements