global poker challenge

Did anyone watch the Global Poker Challenge on FSN last night. Oh man talk about terrible TV. All they showed were all in hands and people getting busted out. I understand the format was such that each team got a point for busting out someone from the opposing team, but who wants to watch all in bust for an hour?!An the announcers . . . oh my God. They were messing up everyones names. I mean they must not be very familiar with poker to mess up Mike Matsow, Marcel Luske, DN, and too many to list. I got to the poing were it was funny. My boyfriend was like "you'd think they would double check these things." They called The Mouth "Mike Ma- tu- s0" Bad real bad.

the mispronunciation was the best part. my personal favorite was how they kept prounouncing eli elezra's last name "elera"
Whats funnier is , they actually put a graphic on the TV with his Name, and that too was even spelled wrong.WHO THE **** IS MIKE THE MOUTH MATOOOOSOand marcel luskwas that Tex barch, that they kept claling "Banch?"Terrible TV , turned it off after I heard them mess up so many times.

I think they must've had trouble with transposing the letter 'r' as 'n', because they put up a graphic of 'Sartori' (he got a lot of airtime in the WSOP Main Event) and it read 'Santoni'.

They hardly showed any hands, most of the time was spent explaining that they were moving to an all in at another table. Also, WTF was up with them blurring all of Matusow's clothes, if he's not supposed to wear it, then tell him to put a piece of tape over the ".com", but dont blur out his entire body. That was just ridiculous.