fcpfc week 5 schedule

Over 50% is in the books right now. Captains, post your schedules.Custom's TeamSunday - SpeedKillsMonday - Dna4everTuesday - MissIdahoI think this is right. Let me know if it's not.

Over 50% is in the books right now. Captains, post your schedules.
you sure?i got 10 out of 27 matches played so far
Well, halfway through Monday's tourny it will be 50%. Only a 9 week tourny.

Here's our schedule.Sunday - SeacucumberMonday - TateisgoTuesday - SmiddywapAs usual, if someone has a conflict please let me know and we will adjust.Let's get some points.

Hey Custom I only got one ticket previously and used it up, can you get me my others?

only 1 match counted in week 1 though. i think only 10 of 27 matches have been played that counted. i could be wrong
only 1 match counted in week 1 though. i think only 10 of 27 matches have been played that counted. i could be wrong
Eh, you could be right. I don't want to think that much. Hurts the brain.

is anyone from kdawg's team playing? i can cover it if no one else has been assigned or no one else is available, but i'd prefer not to. i just want to make sure someone's playing, since i know we missed a round last week.

well, i jumped in just in time to get overflushed by lolli, leaving me very shortstacked, and then lose the rest to the same kid KK to AA pf.sorry i couldn't snag any points in a shorthanded game, guys.

sorry team poop's was away from the comp for 48 hours.tonight is and is currently Lollitomorrow Monday 20th is MK. and Tuesday is MK.MK as we discussed, if something is wrong or u cant do both days let me know.Pup, PM is sent to you.Allie and AJ-off, i need u guys for next week.i'l pm.thanks guys, also, dont sweat over the small things, i'm always on the ball, lolli has tonights under wraps