low limit bad beat so no-one cares but...

I know noone cares about .5/.10, but this just pissed me off so much and i lost almost all my bankroll on it. Just want to get this hand off my chest.>>> HOLE CARDS <<<Dealt to Patman [As Ah]Suk@Hold_em: calls $0.10Desimaniac: checksPokermissy: raises $0.45 to $0.55Mark10: foldskenttan: foldst-shizzle5to81: calls $0.55reraisen: foldsLINDUS85: foldsPatman: raises $2.45 to $3Suk@Hold_em: foldsDesimaniac: foldsPokermissy: calls $2.45t-shizzle5to81: says "t-shizzle5to81: whatever im just pissed off right now"t-shizzle5to81: calls $0.90 and is all-in>>> FLOP <<< [2d 2h 9d]t-shizzle5to81: says "t-shizzle5to81: great flop"Patman: bets $2Pokermissy: raises $1.80 to $3.80 and is all-inPatman: calls $1.80>>> TURN <<< [2d 2h 9d] [4d]>>> RIVER <<< [2d 2h 9d 4d] [Jd]>>> SHOWDOWN <<<Patman: shows [As Ah] (two pairs, Aces and Twos)Pokermissy: shows [8s 8d] (a Jack high flush)t-shizzle5to81: shows [Qc Kd] (a King high flush)Pokermissy: collects $10.15 from the side pott-shizzle5to81: collects $4.40 from the main potAgain, I know most of you are thinking it was $15 no big deal. But for someone who doesnt have means of getting more online money, this really really sucks. i proceeded to lose that remaining $7 the next hand to another runner runner flush, but i wont get into that. :cry: