july 13th negreanu open

Everyones welcome at our little weekly forum tourney.Here are the details .... Negreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday July 13th at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 9783489Tourny PW - stackedThe tournament leaderboard website has been updated with the July 6th tourney results can be found here ... http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/...eaderboard.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I've been viewing the forums for awhile, but have never posted before. Just curious if anyone can play in the Negreanu Open, or are there restrictions?? Thanks- justin

Just curious if anyone can play in the Negreanu Open, or are there restrictions??I believe anyone can play hence the open part of the Negreanu Open title.

I believe anyone can play hence the open part of the Negreanu Open title.
Haha thanks for the reply.....I guess you just see the word "Open" in the title of so many events, I seemed to have forgotten the true meaning of the word :club:

to answer the questions in the previous few posts. Yes this is open to anyone who is a forum member or reads the forum. Typically we have about 40 - 50 members play and the tournies last 2 - 3 hours. You can view the leaderboard page (see link in my OP) and see how many people attended each one.We used to do these about a 6 months ago and they died down, but due to some renewed interests I have been semi-organazing these events again.They are not officially endorsed by Daniel Negreanu, but I have emailed him and received permission to use his name for the event and host the leaderboard website.I have a new email in with him about getting him personally involved in participating or doing some sort of official FCP prizes, etc, but for now your only prizes are A) a fun time with your fellow FCP members and B) whatever money you actually win.Hope to see everyone there this week!

FYI,Looks like I have been scolded by PokerStars for posting fullcontactpoker.com in the heading of our tourneys on Poker Stars. Dear Player,In the past we have granted you the ability to create PokerStars private tournaments. On occasion we find it necessary to revise our policies.As you know, PokerStars has provided the ability to create private events as a courtesy for our frequent players. These events are not intended to be "open" events, nor to drive traffic from PokerStars to an outside web site. As such, a tournament title or tournament "lobby message" can no longer contain a URL or an Email address (such as a location where the password can openly be found).We request that you refrain from creating tournaments with this information. If such a tournament is created it is cause for cancellation of the event and possible termination of your ability to create tournaments.Thank you for choosing PokerStars as the home of your private events.Sincerely,The PokerStars Team

Dan does play right?
Its Dan now is it? If you are referring to Daniel Negreanu, no he currently does not play in these.

You'd think he would play though. The event is named after him.

You'd think he would play though. The event is named after him.
So, if we make the "God Open", should he play since it's named after him??Just a thought.Aaaaaaaaaanyway, I'm out again this week. Have to coach a summer league game. WTF?!?!And a nice bump for the thread.

How about Thursday or Friday or Saturday nights instead?Work Wednesday nights until 2am. :D Actually I take a dinner break around 9pm, I could play for 30mins or so and if I doubleup once or twice, just see how long it takes to blind off when I go back to work. :club: