• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blaquehawk

blaquehawk

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:21 AM

Hey guys im offering 31% rakeback for anyone who plays on ultimate bet. just PM me for more info. Ultimate Bets software is faster than ever and you can clear almost 80-100 hands an hour if you play shorthanded. If you are breakeven player then this rakeback will help you build your bankroll.Also there is a $250 signup bonus (100%).There is also another huge incentive that I can only discuss through pm. So hurry. Only while september lasts.

#2 TruePoker

TruePoker

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:28 AM

I offer 32% :club: dont spam the site please !!!

#3 Cadam11

Cadam11

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:50 AM

Just to let you know if you have a UB account and you sign up for Pokershare you will not get the bonus, you have to use a different email

#4 TruePoker

TruePoker

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:52 AM

you can definitely have 2 accounts, I have signed up with the same e-mail at both sites. I may have been lucky or it may only affect some people.

#5 Cadam11

Cadam11

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:15 AM

Yeah you can sign up on both sites but they wouldnt allow me to get the bonus since my email was also with ultimate bet. I have emails from them about it, I even asked if they could transfer my bonus from ub to pokershare

#6 Herr Mensch

Herr Mensch

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Poker

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:37 AM

Had no problems here. Same name/address, same email, just a different username. currently working off the $250 bonus.
QUOTE(a man at the urinal next to foucault @ right after the Main Event bubble burst) View Post
“Nothing like a $20,000 piss.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users