more questions about full tilt

I have been playing on partypoker wanted something differnet put some monet on full tilt yesterday and just got a couple of questions. I got disconnected about 5-6 times an hour is that normal on that site. Also I heard you can play against actual pros, how do you go about doing that. Last thing if someone wants some easy money im going over there now to play some 5 and 10 dollay heads up sit and gos. I stink heads up and am looking to get lots of pratice in thanks. my name on there will be timber63401.

I have been playing on partypoker wanted something differnet put some monet on full tilt yesterday and just got a couple of questions. I got disconnected about 5-6 times an hour is that normal on that site. Also I heard you can play against actual pros, how do you go about doing that. Last thing if someone wants some easy money im going over there now to play some 5 and 10 dollay heads up sit and gos. I stink heads up and am looking to get lots of pratice in thanks. my name on there will be timber63401.
Hold on to your Monet's, those paintings are valuable. Getting disconnected 5-6 times an hour is definitely not normal. I have never had disconnect problems on FTP. You using cable modem, DSL, dial-up? Pros are easy to find, their names are highlighted in red as are the tables that they are sitting on. Easiest way to find them is to go to Hold Em and look at the tables with the largest average pot. Overall, I like the site, they have a nice SnG tourney setup, but there are sites with better (and looser) ring games....

I just signed up the other day. My first day went pretty nice I like the short handed ring games walked away with nearly $200 bucks doubling my initial deposit. But then I made the mistake of playing later on when i wasn't quite feeling in the best of moods and lost it all back lol. The disconnect issue I haven't noticed. As for the ring games I think they are definately beatable. Just don't do what i did and play early in the morning when your tired. I kinda like the points thing they do. Although I think the store is kinda crazy. If as they say on the site each point is worth .06 cents that means that a lot of the stuff in the store is nearly $100 in price. 3,300 points for a sweater i think if I did the math correctly turns out to be $198. But you earn points fairly quickly. In about 10hrs of play I'm up to about 300 points. I think all in all the site is fairly nice you get to watch the pros and play some good competition. Just pick your limits wisely. I'd say if you normally play something similar to 3/6 in a live game drop down to 2/4 or 1/2 at FTP.