Raymer Talkes About Dn On Stars.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is very big news at all. Obviously those people aren't going to be happy with Daniel. I'm not even sure Daniel is right on his stance, I thought Jennifer did the correct thing by staying away from the lawsuit discussion when she was posting on the forum earlier this week.

I don't think this is very big news at all. Obviously those people aren't going to be happy with Daniel. I'm not even sure Daniel is right on his stance, I thought Jennifer did the correct thing by staying away from the lawsuit discussion when she was posting on the forum earlier this week.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and Daniel stated his. He never said that he hopes Raymer loses or is glad when he is out. That was just a mean thing to say.
Understood and agreed, but this didn't have to be personal, and Raymer just crossed that line.
Ok, now y'all got me curious... what did he say?
The OP edited his original post.Oh, and my gf finally got that autographed thing you sent in the mail today. She gave up hope for awhile, now she is happy again. Thanks :club:
raymer is low class after this
Don't go nuts. This was one comment - albeit certainly not a great one - where we don't have the complete context. We know Raymer did have great respect for DN - remember the 2004 TOC? This wasn't the greatest thing in the world to say, but we can't really judge him to the "raymer is low class" extreme based on one comment. Maybe he had a rough day.DN - He expressed pleasure in the fact that you were out of the ME, called you a tool and said you knew nothing about the lawsuit.

FossilMan: Daniel is out, glad to sayindiangiverr: some atlanta internet kidRustyJay: oh reallyDealer: Game #5814298979: Diver23 wins pot ($98.50)RustyJay: no a fan ehindiangiverr: played flawlessBodogAri: will win obvRustyJay: notBodogAri: unless Rizen doesdave118: why gllad to say daniel out?indiangiverr: currently in 5th positiondave118: not a fan of his?FossilMan: because he's been a real tool latelydave118: ahdave118: becoming too much of a rock starDealer: BodogAri has two pair, Sevens and FoursDealer: BodogAri has 7,5,4,3,2 for LoDealer: theguzzler has two pair, Queens and FoursFossilMan: keeps saying stupid ignorant things about our lawsuit against the WPT, and he knows nothingDealer: Game #5814318337: theguzzler wins Hi pot ($128.50) with two pair, Queens and FoursDealer: Game #5814318337: BodogAri wins Lo pot ($128.50) with 7,5,4,3,2FossilMan: he's either stupid, or a sockpuppet for the WPTWas pulling for Raymer in the ME earlier, now he ranks somewhere between Danny Nguyen and Tiffany Williamson.

Wow, he's a bigger tool for crying about the WPT.Seriously, to express joy out of someone else busting in a tournament is just plain immaturity. I expected more of Raymer.

Greg must have been suckin down a few cocktails to rip Daniel like that on Stars when he knows a lot of people are watching him. Still totally classless assuming this isn't a hoax.

Greg must have been suckin down a few cocktails to rip Daniel like that on Stars when he knows a lot of people are watching him. Still totally classless assuming this isn't a hoax.
Given the multiple postings of it, I think it's safe to assume that it's not a hoax.