Tigers Aren't Afraid Of Sticks.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have cougers. Maybe a grizley bear. I'm not sure.
yeah... I def. wouldn't wanna be caught on an elephant with a stick and have a grizzly chargin at me...

I was born in ND (Grand Forks)...family lived in East Grand Forks but hospital was on ND side of the Red River..Nashville, TN (music wannabe)..now.Tiger thing was pretty wild.I'm trying to imagine actually being there and seeing that happen.Very sick.

Very sick.
If by "sick" you mean awesome stuffed with awesome, marinated in awesome and baked in the heat of awesomeness with awesome sprinkled on top, served with a side of awesomeness, then yes. Very sick indeed.
If by "sick" you mean awesome stuffed with awesome, marinated in awesome and baked in the heat of awesomeness with awesome sprinkled on top, served with a side of awesomeness, then yes. Very sick indeed.
Awesome.That video is on my myspace page now. Thanks Spademan.
Swtiched to a youtube link, try it now.
lol.. wtf was that stick gonna do???i'l guarantee that judging from the lack of video at the end after the tiger jumps up, that everyone got phucked
lol.. wtf was that stick gonna do???
To be fair, he did have two sticks.The standerd ku-fu tiger defense is to distract him with one, and give him a stern whack with the other.At least in this guys class, apparently.

Well, to that guy's defense he was sitting on an elephant as well as wielding those two defence sticks so he had the upper ground. Besides, we all know tigers aren't badass enough to easily jump on top of an elephants back in one single bound...

Considering myself an expert on this video, having been watching it over and over again in hopes that I dream about it and play it over and over in my sleep, so I don't have to miss it before I wake up...I've come to the conclusion that one of two possibilites occured.First, with the backward movement of the elephant, and a possible upturn of his crested head meeting the tigers chest, and a backwards flinch of the stick-wielding Ninja, the tiger may not have gotten ahold of him and slid off the elephants head. Possibly then being shot by another poacher.Whoever submitted the clip may have cut it off there as to preserve the tigers clear awesomeness.Second, the tiger got ahold of the dude, took him to the ground and mauled the living hell out of him, and the guy with the camera didn't catch any more footage, was flailing around, and the rest of the tape is blurry.Whoever submitted the tape cut it off at the last point of video clarity as to preserve the tigers clear awesomeness.I'm going to go with the latter, simply because it is awesome to infinity, including all numbers, whereas the former is awesome to infinity, containing only even numbers.