Transferring $.01 To People On Stars

I lost my chat on stars for 6 months, and now when I get angry at people i just transfer them 1 cent.Why do I get such a kick out of this?Is there anyway I can challenge people to HU matches or is there anyway I can get my chat back (besides by winning the main event)?

You know what will show them? If you stop making so many new threads. That'll really piss them off and you can get them back that way. Try it.
your picture looks streched.. :club: Not good.
I lost my chat on stars for 6 months, and now when I get angry at people i just transfer them 1 cent.Why do I get such a kick out of this?Is there anyway I can challenge people to HU matches or is there anyway I can get my chat back (besides by winning the main event)?
A guy once sent me seven cents after I knocked him out at a final table in a Stars MTT. I sent him six cents back. I approve of your idea.

My chat is also gone for like 1 or 2 more weeks. If you play tournaments, email support when you make it to a final table with 5 players remaining with the heading "URGENT FINAL TABLE CHAT" and they will give you your chat back until you bust/win. The chat works on all tables, and it's pretty awesome to get it back and start talking shit to some jerk who thought your chat was blocked. Then he asks why you got your chat back and you say "I'm at a final table sucka, so go to hell."

Your picture looks Dominican
Venezuela.. good try though. Go back to sucking at poker.
FYP. Two times Dr. Dre.Good luck being a dumba$$.
Two times Dr. Dre? What are you talking about?Clever using the dollar signs to spell ***. ****ing moron.
My chat is also gone for like 1 or 2 more weeks. If you play tournaments, email support when you make it to a final table with 5 players remaining with the heading "URGENT FINAL TABLE CHAT" and they will give you your chat back until you bust/win. The chat works on all tables, and it's pretty awesome to get it back and start talking shit to some jerk who thought your chat was blocked. Then he asks why you got your chat back and you say "I'm at a final table sucka, so go to hell."
Im playing the 100 + rebuy tourney in a few minutes, so I may have to use that. I really hate not being able to ask me to play HU thought:(.
Why do people keep insulting me based on what I post in my profile. If i admit that I suck, how is it people's number one insult to say, you suck at poker.
Because it's easy?Don't sweat it grinder. Im only ****nig around
Ozzie Guillen is "just another Venezuelan piece of shit," but he looks Dominican.
I guess all Venezuelans manage in the MLB and win world series trophies.. Guess you got me on that one.
screech, i hate you. Kill yourself.
FYP
clever getting raped by the swear filter. you asscuntwhorefacefucknutter
ROFLMAOC-Dubb wins
I already knew he said that about Magglio but Maggs needed to stfu and that certainly did it. Thanks for playing and try again!
I'm not sure how to break this to you, but Ozzie Guillen is an automaton designed by MLB to stir up controversy, and generally suck. Wang
I'm not sure how to break this to you, but Ozzie Guillen is an automaton designed by MLB to stir up controversy, and generally suck. Wang
Is that what you do here?