How Did You Lose Your Virginity?

So, Off-Topic posters: start sharing. How did you lose your virginity? Things like age, partner, location, and any missteps or surprises are pretty much mandatory. The story doesn't even have to be particularly interesting. This is just usually a pretty interesting topic that inspires some good dialogue.If you want, I'll relate mine later, but it's not typical ShimmeringWang fare. It's not a humorous story, and it's, like, touching and stuff (touching in the emotional sense, not the physical, jierks).So, go for it, guys.Wang

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I not missing mine, but I can help you try to find yours if it's lost. What does it look like? Does it answer to any particular name?
So you've still got yours huh big guy? :club: I lost mine to a complete slut about two months into my frosh year in college. I was pretty straightedge in high school so I had no radar that picked up the "slut" signs. Anyway, she loved it (I'm a natural) for a while, then started fcking around with some others. Oh well. NJ redhead irish girl.Oh, and she got pregnant her sophomore year by a senior African-American. Sah-lut.
If you want, I'll relate mine later, but it's not typical ShimmeringWang fare. It's not a humorous story, and it's, like, touching and stuff (touching in the emotional sense, not the physical, jierks).
So what you're saying is the other night was your first time?

I lost mine at my gf's place while her parents were up at their cottage. We did it twice, just to make sure. I was 18.My big missed opportunity happened when I was 16. A known "banger" was hanging out with me, a friend and his gf and decided to neck with me. We decided to go to my parents cottage that weekend and I thought I had it made, but I was too shy to pull the trigger and make the move. I was actually expecting her to make a move first, so I was confused. Well, I was 16...what can I say? I was confused...derrr.

Camping at Lake Mcconaughey in Nebraska. I was 16. About 35 families got together, and the parents all went to bed early after drinking heavily all day, and the youngsters raided the coolers. Sitting by the fire, it started to rain. Ran to my tent, and this older (18) friend of a cousin followed. Sex ensued. Lucky for me that my tent was closest to the fire. Woo hoo. I was nervous but she was very cool about it, and I even put it in the right place! We hooked up every year after that.Why did I stop going? Good question.Next.

Camping at Lake Mcconaughey in Nebraska. I was 16. About 35 families got together, and the parents all went to bed early after drinking heavily all day, and the youngsters raided the coolers. Sitting by the fire, it started to rain. Ran to my tent, and this older (18) friend of a cousin followed. Sex ensued. Lucky for me that my tent was closest to the fire. Woo hoo. I was nervous but she was very cool about it, and I even put it in the right place! We hooked up every year after that.Why did I stop going? Good question.Next.
Friend of a cousin? Right!Admit it, it was your cousin, common we won't judge you.
This thread makes a pretty obvious assumption, which I don't care to address. Needless to say, I won't be involved it this thread.
I posted a nice long blog ( http://www.shimmeringwang.blogspot.com ) about an hour ago. It's probably my best personal story. If you don't comment, Dutch, I don't think I could bear it.Wang
I posted a nice long blog ( http://www.shimmeringwang.blogspot.com ) about an hour ago. It's probably my best personal story. If you don't comment, Dutch, I don't think I could bear it.Wang
I'm planning on reading it later. I'll comment. You're running away with the Awesomatrix lead, I if this story is any good we could have a monopoly problem. I smell a new set of Awesomatrix Anti-trust rules. I love me.

My neighbors daughter and I were 13 at the time and we got naked. I wasn't sure what I was aiming at and ended up humping her moist soft inner thigh for a while. She pointed out my bad aim and we corrected it. (Awkward) It was the greatest 1.5 minutes of my youth. We did it again a few times for the next few months untill her parents moved to another city. :club:

My neighbors daughter and I were 13 at the time and we got naked. I wasn't sure what I was aiming at and ended up humping her moist soft inner thigh for a while. She pointed out my bad aim and we corrected it. (Awkward) It was the greatest 1.5 minutes of my youth. We did it again a few times for the next few months untill her parents moved to another city. :club:
13?wow

16 years old. The night of a school play, to be held in the aging gymnasium. At one end was the stage, at the other, above the entrance, was the obsolete sound and lighting booth, which had been replaced by some controls backstage. The booth was relegated to storage.My GF and I agreed that was to be the night. I bribed the school janitor to leave the door to the 'storage' room unlocked. Shortly before the play started, I smuggled an old sheet in and spread it on the floor. A half hour later, while parents watched their precious children acting in "Oh What A Lovely War", I busted my nut in an anxiously purchased condom while she rested her head on an old hubcap that we had found and decided was a suitable pillow.I have never had much in the way of performance anxiety as a result. And I love getting a standing ovation just as I'm cumming. If only she had thrown long-stemmed roses at me...

16 years old. The night of a school play, to be held in the aging gymnasium. At one end was the stage, at the other, above the entrance, was the obsolete sound and lighting booth, which had been replaced by some controls backstage. The booth was relegated to storage.My GF and I agreed that was to be the night. I bribed the school janitor to leave the door to the 'storage' room unlocked. Shortly before the play started, I smuggled an old sheet in and spread it on the floor. A half hour later, while parents watched their precious children acting in "Oh What A Lovely War", I busted my nut in an anxiously purchased condom while she rested her head on an old hubcap that we had found and decided was a suitable pillow.I have never had much in the way of performance anxiety as a result. And I love getting a standing ovation just as I'm cumming. If only she had thrown long-stemmed roses at me...
Most girls I know would have thrown the hubcap at you, but it's a good story nonetheless.
Nobody ever believes me when I tell my stories.
My comment was in no way a declaration of disbelief. I believe every word, and still think she should have thrown the hubcap at you.
My comment was in no way a declaration of disbelief. I believe every word, and still think she should have thrown the hubcap at you.
Hehe. My virgin self didn't think far enough ahead to realize that a pillow would have been nice... She didn't throw it at me. But in the years ahead, she threw plenty of other **** my way. Hindsight may be 20/20 and all, but she was the reason I realized that my parents were not idiots and actually had valid insight into my life.